222033 Bullies, 4217 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 21 to 29 of 29
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    22,949

    Posted On:
    6/02/2010 11:22pm

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Since 2004.
  2. Squerlli is offline
    Squerlli's Avatar

    Registered User

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NO! SLEEP! TILL BROOKLYN!
    Posts
    3,683

    Posted On:
    6/02/2010 11:25pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well it sucks you're too old and fat to fight now.
  3. shelbydeth is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
    Posts
    790

    Posted On:
    6/03/2010 12:01am


     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh snap. It was nice knowing you Squerlli.
  4. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    22,949

    Posted On:
    6/03/2010 12:13am

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli View Post
    Well it sucks you're too old and fat to fight now.
    I took a **** a few years ago that was about your size and kinda smells like you. Are you trying to tell me something?:pottytrai
  5. Kid Miracleman is offline
    Kid Miracleman's Avatar

    Rowsdower!

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Parts Unknown!
    Posts
    3,249

    Posted On:
    6/03/2010 12:39am

    Join us... or die
     Style: On Hiatus

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Omega should fight for DREAM... maybe they'll give him some freakshow match against a 0-3-0 boxer or something.
  6. CarlosJesena is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    299

    Posted On:
    6/03/2010 12:41am


     Style: BJJ, TKD, Lifting+Cardio

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kid miracleman View Post
    omega should fight for dream... Maybe they'll give him some freakshow match against a 0-3-0 boxer or something.
    yes please!

    Just to see the Japs react to that poker face.
  7. Robstafarian is offline
    Robstafarian's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,823

    Posted On:
    6/03/2010 1:07am


     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kid Miracleman View Post
    Omega should fight for DREAM... maybe they'll give him some freakshow match against a 0-3-0 boxer or something.
    YES! I would actually stay up all night to watch that live.

    It would be perfect if Bas provided commentary for that card.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    cuz FastPass on Indiana Jones was like being a ghetto rock star.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    But graffiti isn't a bowl of fruit...
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    Merely insulting you is not an ad hominem fallacy: them calling you an idiot would be ad hominem if they said "You are an idiot, therefore your argument is invalid."

    What is instead happening is thus:
    1. Your argument is bullshit.
    2. You keep repeating, and expanding upon, your argument.
    3. Therefore, you are an idiot.

    That isn't an ad hominem fallacy; that's inductive reasoning.
  8. ADM is offline
    ADM's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,729

    Posted On:
    6/03/2010 5:22am


     Style: Kyokushin Karate / BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Or better yet, Bas vs Omega!
  9. Matt Phillips is offline
    Matt Phillips's Avatar

    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,464

    Posted On:
    6/03/2010 6:21am

    supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fug View Post
    This one! Oh wait, it's better with reefer and gin.

    YouTube- The Grateful Dead - Easy Wind
    Refer, the Dead and Gin = the perfect storm of Yuck!:occasion1
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


    KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

    In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.