224804 Bullies, 3557 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 29
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    22,986

    Posted On:
    5/30/2010 9:18pm

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *needs to kick pizdoff in the go nads.
  2. Nwp is offline
    Nwp's Avatar

    Welterweight

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Conroe, Tx
    Posts
    513

    Posted On:
    5/30/2010 11:07pm

    supporting member
     Style: Wrestling, Bjj

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosJesena View Post

    Also, Todd Duffee came out to "Walk Hard" by Dewey Cox yesterday, so you may not be alone in the comedy entrance song group!
    OMG...I missed that!!! I must have been abusing the brisket again.
    Dewey Cox FTW!!!

    Its simultaneously the stupidest **** and the funniest **** ever done. The soundtrack makes it with original classics half written and sung by Cal Naughton Jr himself. Awesome.

    Makes it worse he he got put to sleep after dominating!
  3. Mneme is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    66

    Posted On:
    5/31/2010 3:52am


     Style: Muay Thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
  4. shaolin pimp is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Shaolin Temple
    Posts
    339

    Posted On:
    5/31/2010 8:17am


     Style: Muay Thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I completely missed that walk hard, I was thinking is this johnny cash? lol.

    I haven't seen that fighting love episode that looks like the shizzle, I'd come out to I need a montage.
  5. Robstafarian is offline
    Robstafarian's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,823

    Posted On:
    5/31/2010 11:53am


     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alright, I can't help but love that.*


    *My display font is Concrete Roman, because I love LaTeX too much to put up with lesser quality typefaces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    cuz FastPass on Indiana Jones was like being a ghetto rock star.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    But graffiti isn't a bowl of fruit...
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    Merely insulting you is not an ad hominem fallacy: them calling you an idiot would be ad hominem if they said "You are an idiot, therefore your argument is invalid."

    What is instead happening is thus:
    1. Your argument is bullshit.
    2. You keep repeating, and expanding upon, your argument.
    3. Therefore, you are an idiot.

    That isn't an ad hominem fallacy; that's inductive reasoning.
  6. Omega Supreme is offline

    Administrator

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    22,986

    Posted On:
    5/31/2010 12:09pm

    staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "I don't give a crap about whales so go and hug a tree"
  7. XXIV is offline
    XXIV's Avatar

    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn

    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Mount Olive, NJ
    Posts
    541

    Posted On:
    5/31/2010 12:35pm

    supporting member
     Style: Jits [2 Stripe White]

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That'd be an epic song to walk out to. The taste of blood in my mouth after my Sifu and Kru simultaneously punch me would be worth it.
  8. CarlosJesena is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    299

    Posted On:
    6/01/2010 12:38am


     Style: BJJ, TKD, Lifting+Cardio

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by shaolin pimp View Post
    I completely missed that walk hard, I was thinking is this johnny cash? lol.

    I haven't seen that fighting love episode that looks like the shizzle, I'd come out to I need a montage.
    I actually couldn't believe that he was really walking to "Walk Hard". Now that that's done, someone should use the 'Lil Nutzack version of walk hard as an entrance song. Maybe after poker face, Omega?
  9. CoffeeFan is offline
    CoffeeFan's Avatar

    Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Sherwood, OR
    Posts
    2,180

    Posted On:
    6/02/2010 5:35pm

    supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CarlosJesena View Post
    Make sure to come out in a Lady Gaga style outfit too.
    YouTube- MY EYES! THE GOGGLES DO NOTHING!
  10. Alucard619 is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    463

    Posted On:
    6/02/2010 10:22pm


     Style: The Way of Hand and Foot

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How long have you been in retirement?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.