Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/30/2010 6:35pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I was going to say "hookers" so he could officially become a man, but you've ruled that out.

Lottery tickets.
    well you know how manhood works in this society: you pop out and they might decide to cut a piece of your dick.... hello!!!

at 13 you are warned

at 18 you can kill people and **** a hooker

at 21 you can drown your sorrows with beer and cigs after the hooker gets pregnant you kill somoene.

What would Rodney Dangerfield do thats the question: UH I think I hear him now from the sky whats that Rodney? "what?? you want me to take the kid hunting and dress up as a friend of Dick Cheney's? thanks a lot!!"

actually emevus the problem with lottery tickets in california is that the prize has been reduced from 2 mill to a piece of Bazooka Joe. And excuse me please pay the tax on that gum.... you might win it!
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Dysfunctionally Strong

Posted On:
    5/30/2010 7:11pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    well you know how manhood works in this society: you pop out and they might decide to cut a piece of your dick.... hello!!!

at 13 you are warned

at 18 you can kill people and **** a hooker

at 21 you can drown your sorrows with beer and cigs after the hooker gets pregnant you kill somoene.

What would Rodney Dangerfield do thats the question: UH I think I hear him now from the sky whats that Rodney? "what?? you want me to take the kid hunting and dress up as a friend of Dick Cheney's? thanks a lot!!"

actually emevus the problem with lottery tickets in california is that the prize has been reduced from 2 mill to a piece of Bazooka Joe. And excuse me please pay the tax on that gum.... you might win it!
    Drive south of the border for a Donkey Show. It's what my dad did.

It's also how he met my mom, but that's a different story.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/30/2010 7:28pm

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When I turned 18, my dad sat me down and said three things:

-Don't get married to a poor woman because she'll steal your money. Don't marry a rich woman, she'll stop you from stealing her money.

-Don't invest in banks and gold. Guns never depreciate in value.

-Never be afraid to speak your mind, even if it includes hitting someone.

edit: As far as a father/son activity, you could always sit on a bench at the park and watch attractive women. I couldn't get enough of that **** when I was 14,

Posted On:
    5/31/2010 3:54pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Fight him.

I'm serious. Spar hard and then tell him what it means to be a man. Bonus points if you single leg him, get side control and then give him a noogie.

On my 13th b-day my dad got plastered and started crying about some random ****. On my 18th he got plastered again and lost his license. I turned 20 two days ago and at 12:01 on the 29th I called him and asked him not to do anything stupid this year. He said okay.

I saw him today and he asked me where he could order a coffee table and a new drawer online. *sigh* Some things never change.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/31/2010 4:47pm

Style: -TKD--BJJ-

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    YouTube- Rise A Knight

KNIGHT HIM...

Posted On:
    5/31/2010 8:39pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli View Post
    Fight him.

I'm serious. Spar hard and then tell him what it means to be a man. Bonus points if you single leg him, get side control and then give him a noogie.

On my 13th b-day my dad got plastered and started crying about some random ****. On my 18th he got plastered again and lost his license. I turned 20 two days ago and at 12:01 on the 29th I called him and asked him not to do anything stupid this year. He said okay.

I saw him today and he asked me where he could order a coffee table and a new drawer online. *sigh* Some things never change.
    That would be cool, when I was 13 I got some of the best beatings in my life courtesy of Sensei Ben, spectacular affairs requiring a bucket and cloth and even an occasional emergency room visit.... good ole Baltimore white kid comes into the hospital with a few teeth missing a gash on the forehead and an open wound on the foot brought by a tall afro american male, no questions asked! And my parents? "How are you dear? oh you went through a meat grinder how nice, how was your day?"

... but Squerli my son is not even 90 pounds, he is a squirt and I tip the scales at around 250... not 11% pure muscle but I am not a fatty if you catch my drift. Even if he was the Gracie patriarch himself he might have a time of it with that kind of weight advantage.... though I could give the little btard a wooden knife or two and that smart mouth of his could give Milton Berle a run for his money!

BTW I have a soft spot for squirels as I refer to my wife of ten plus years as "chipmunk albet occasionally as Squirrel" and where did you get that gem of a sig from Omega?! haha damn haha I mean my first reaction was "jesus if I ever piss Omega off,if he feels the need to choke me a bit, hit me a bit or otherwise gang Sou with impunity that woud pale by comparison
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

is badder than you

Posted On:
    5/31/2010 8:42pm

Join us... or die
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsimon3387 View Post
    ... but Squerli my son is not even 90 pounds, he is a squirt
    Take him to the gym.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    Downstreet on the flip-flop, timepants.

mr. Hobbes

Posted On:
    5/31/2010 9:03pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    RIODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/31/2010 9:09pm

Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    as far as theology, I think its the fact you do something to mark the occasion that matters, not the illogical beliefs passed down to you. Also I think your falling into the trap of thinking really grand about this. Why don't you just do something like go on a trip with him to anywhere in North America, his choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/31/2010 9:15pm

Style: No-Gi BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1. Sign him up for some volunteer work in some manner where you can gauge his hard work.

2. Reward him for work appropriately at the end.

3. Show him a way to reinvest that reward for his own future.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast