Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/23/2010 10:20pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Backfistmonkey View Post
    Yes they can and yes they did.

The magic mushrooms featured in this story are not your normal psychedelic mushrooms.

The one they took are known for causing psychotic breaks and violence.

never heard of any musheoom like that.... Soma in the Agerick is a distortive agent, but nothing... actually there are some species of soma that create berzerker like behavoir but in this country? Last I heard of something like that was in ancient Scandinavia
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/24/2010 12:33am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That'd be the fly agaric, a very widespread mushroom in the northern hemisphere. It's been tied to berserkers, but it's mostly bullshit. Siberian and Sami shamans use it though.

Apparently its effect vary wildly from person to person, so maybe you could freak out in a murderous rage after consumption.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    9/24/2010 12:43am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would unleash my awesome knowledge of psychedelics but I am too cool for that ( I forgot the name of the mushrooms that were found :( I suck ).
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    9/24/2010 1:08am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ... and I am not really all that versed in psychedelics ... I just remember what I ended up finding out from some serious mushy fanatics one of which is a botanist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    9/24/2010 1:33am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Random82 View Post
    That'd be the fly agaric, a very widespread mushroom in the northern hemisphere. It's been tied to berserkers, but it's mostly bullshit. Siberian and Sami shamans use it though.

Apparently its effect vary wildly from person to person, so maybe you could freak out in a murderous rage after consumption.
    yes they do!

Yeah I don't know, I do know that there is a wide variety of experiences tied to the fly agaric. If you guys are interested one of my friends out here is actually an expert I will ask him and post what he says. I owe him a phone call anyhow considering he is one of my son's god (godless as he says) father.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Posted On:
    9/24/2010 1:37am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Backfistmonkey View Post
    ... and I am not really all that versed in psychedelics ... I just remember what I ended up finding out from some serious mushy fanatics one of which is a botanist.
    ethno botanists have some good data. This guy had to be really tripping... I will say this: what really bugs me is that when I see a pic of the guy he looks psychotic.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/24/2010 3:16am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man, I don't care how awesome the trip is. Fly agaric is too poisonous for me to **** around with.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/27/2010 12:42pm

supporting member
     Style: Short Fist Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why is this crazy incident being associated with MMA at all?
    The two guys had done a bit of training, but neither were pro fighters..or even amateur fighters from the sounds of things.
    This is just a couple of idiots who had a bad trip. And connecting them to the sport in any way is just media manipulation in poor taste.
    " If one wants to have a friend one must also want to wage war for him: and to wage war one must be capable of being an enemy." - Fr. Nietzsche 'On The Friend' Thus Spake Zarathustra

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/17/2012 7:55am

Style: Shorin Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He got 50 years in the end:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/48953331/#.UFcXb41lTEx

doesn't look like the Californian legal system considers being under the influence of drugs to be a valid defence. I think in the UK this is taken into consideration, although whether you'd get much sympathy after ripping out the heart and tongue of a living person is another issue.

FTR he'd had one pro fight (first round stoppage win) at Resurrection Cage Fights:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma....9-6d5d7bacd8b9

Posted On:
    9/17/2012 8:19am

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's now a caged fighter.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 6 LastLast