221365 Bullies, 3956 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 51
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. PizDoff is offline

    .

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    18,607

    Posted On:
    5/28/2010 7:51pm

    supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by danno View Post
    i was looking for eyeballs and heart in the title as all the news articles that reported it did.
    I merged it last morning.
    Good for you for posting, we need more people to post news! :D

    Your article was much more 'for the masses' friendly while mine had a level of detail I didn't really need to know. I'm sure some murder mystery book will be written based on it in the future.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido
  2. Robstafarian is offline
    Robstafarian's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,827

    Posted On:
    5/29/2010 12:02am


     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PizDoff View Post
    I'm sure some murder mystery book will be written based on it in the future.
    Hopefully the mystery writer will have an editor better than the jackass who let that crap be published. For ****'s sake, "her self?!" Even if that specific example is just a typographical error, the author of the article quoted in the OP needs more training.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    cuz FastPass on Indiana Jones was like being a ghetto rock star.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    But graffiti isn't a bowl of fruit...
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    Merely insulting you is not an ad hominem fallacy: them calling you an idiot would be ad hominem if they said "You are an idiot, therefore your argument is invalid."

    What is instead happening is thus:
    1. Your argument is bullshit.
    2. You keep repeating, and expanding upon, your argument.
    3. Therefore, you are an idiot.

    That isn't an ad hominem fallacy; that's inductive reasoning.
  3. Mr.Miyagi is offline
    Mr.Miyagi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Brisbane, Australia
    Posts
    1,005

    Posted On:
    5/29/2010 1:04am


     Style: BJJ/Zumba

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That sounds more like a Datura trip (deliriant) than a mushroom one. But this guy sounds like they got *smashed* by it, whatever happened...some fucked up ****. This is why drugs are not for everyone and psychedelics even more so...

    I hate the MMA kicker on the news story...like it happened because he was an MMA fighter...who seems to have had only one fight...?
    Daniel: I don't know if I know enough karate.

    Miyagi: Feeling correct.

    Daniel: You sure know how to make a guy feel confident.

    Miyagi: You trust the quality of what you know, not quantity.
  4. Ulsteryank is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Belfast, N. Ireland
    Posts
    74

    Posted On:
    5/29/2010 2:20am


     Style: Sekkyoku Tai Jutsu/MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All I can say is, that's some crazy ass ****!
  5. Craig Jenkins is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Posts
    332

    Posted On:
    5/31/2010 8:07am


     Style: Uechi Ryu, Judo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Telegraph: Cage fighter 'ripped out heart of training partner'

    WTF?

    A US cage fighter ripped out the heart of his training partner while he was still alive after becoming convinced he was possessed by the devil.
    Jarrod Wyatt also cut out his friend's tongue and ripped off most of his face in a brutal assault that police said looked like a scene from a horror film.

    They found the 26 year old standing naked over his friend's body with body parts, including an eyeball, strewn around the blood splattered room.


    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...g-partner.html
  6. Odacon is offline
    Odacon's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Dublin
    Posts
    3,634

    Posted On:
    5/31/2010 4:19pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Bits and pieces

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No "fatality" jokes yet? I'm surprised.
  7. ChenPengFi is offline
    ChenPengFi's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Hawai'i
    Posts
    3,257

    Posted On:
    5/31/2010 5:48pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hung Gar, Choy Lay Fut

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd like fight shorts with this on them:

    Maybe with "Fatality!!" stenciled down the legs?
  8. danno is offline
    danno's Avatar

    Light Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Shoalhaven, Australia
    Posts
    3,155

    Posted On:
    5/31/2010 6:10pm

    supporting member
     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Odacon View Post
    No "fatality" jokes yet? I'm surprised.
    now i'm trying to figure out which fatality it was...
  9. Psycho Dad is online now
    Psycho Dad's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    1,259

    Posted On:
    5/31/2010 6:56pm


     Style: BJJ/Boxing

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kano: Down/Down-Forward/Forward+Low Punch
    Quote Originally Posted by Newb1 View Post

    B) I could not beat a Judoka with Aikido. I could only beat an Aikidoka with Aikido. I thought that was understook.
  10. gothamator is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    122

    Posted On:
    5/31/2010 7:29pm


     Style: Ninjutsu/Isshinryu/BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not a dude I want to party with.......
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12 3456 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.