Page 1 of 11 12345 ... Last

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Only thing missing is Tapout!!

Going through youtube i ran across this video. I am not sure if this dude is just roided up or has some sorta implants. Its the lulz whatever it is and i am pretty sure he has some tapout and affliction in his closet though he isnt sporting it for the video. This video should be under the definition of douche bag.

YouTube- The Muscle Boy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nice tits.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Posh Spice is "cycling"

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Definite implants in the pecs and traps. His trap implants look grotesque. What makes this guy think people would be impressed with this video. He's a definite douche.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Truthfully the guy would never need to fight, his opponent would be ko'd from laughing so fucking hard. It is so ridiculous you have to ask is he serious problem is nobody ever anywhere would do that as a joke. Those pec implants were hideous, I honestly thought he was pretending, maybe a couple of rockmelons under his shirt as a joke, him taking his shirt off was a fucking huge surprise.

It amazes me the use of cosmetic surgery, in this case, abuse. I can just imagine the consultation:
    him: yo doc, lookin for some mad ass body sculptin', you dig?
    Doc: well, here is the latest pec implants, mould and shape from last years mr universe, tailored to your size.
    Him: too small.
    Doc: well, I can pump them up a bit, but really, with your size it might look a bit ridiculous. *pumps them up slightly, looks with enthusiasm*.
    Him: nah doc, for real, they need to be bigger, what about them, they look awesome.
    Doc: but... They are the moulds from ms stripper World 2009, they're not for men, it will be almost impossible to stretch...
    Him: dammit doc, did I ask for your professional medical blah blah, just put them in.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Last edited by battlefields; 5/13/2010 11:05am at . Reason: Double post, WTF is happening with my comments

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What the ****!? I was convinced he was just some joker with a novelty titty vest on but when he takes the thing off you can actually see what appears to be a scar on the right trap where the implant went in. Looks like he is trying hard to look manly now (in a Village People kind of way) to compensate for bad cosmetic surgery and a pair of silicone tits!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well...to be honest, I didn't see the traps or much of anything else for that matter, just compelled to watch those Double Ds bounce in a white 't'.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, the appearance ( however disturbing ) of muscle without all that bothersome work. win-win?

That ain't right

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cayvmann View Post

That ain't right
    That's the best description of the entire situation.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... Last