Page 4 of 6 First 123456 Last
  1. #31
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devil View Post
    Dude, you have to improve your acting. Pretend you have feelings, act like you give a **** about her stupid life, etc. Then she'll go out of her way to please you. It's called game.
    no, i tried, its just too much effort to come across like a nice guy.
    last night was interesting too, i needed a drink bad and ive been a good boy all week studying hard and finishing my write up crap.
    so i bought myself adrink, ended up in some bar til 5 in the morning (getting WAY too old for that) with the bartender and some 18 yr old chick who alwas flirts with me.
    she just broke up etc etc.
    did i end up in her bed coming over her awesome tits?
    ofcourse not!
    i screwed it up.
    i accidentally told the girl that she was 18 and therefor by proxy would not be taken seriously by me.
    if i just shutted y mouth and pretendedto care bout her opinion i'd have scored.
    but i dont want it, i cant do it.
    no patience whatsoever.
    luckily i have a nice gf so its all good.

    Lebell wins again.

  2. #32
    His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten. supporting member
    Devil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,439
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    no, i tried, its just too much effort to come across like a nice guy.
    last night was interesting too, i needed a drink bad and ive been a good boy all week studying hard and finishing my write up crap.
    so i bought myself adrink, ended up in some bar til 5 in the morning (getting WAY too old for that) with the bartender and some 18 yr old chick who alwas flirts with me.
    she just broke up etc etc.
    did i end up in her bed coming over her awesome tits?
    ofcourse not!
    i screwed it up.
    i accidentally told the girl that she was 18 and therefor by proxy would not be taken seriously by me.
    if i just shutted y mouth and pretendedto care bout her opinion i'd have scored.
    but i dont want it, i cant do it.
    no patience whatsoever.
    luckily i have a nice gf so its all good.

    Lebell wins again.

    Not knowing when to shut up and smile will **** you up every time. That's a rookie mistake. I don't want to question your wisdom of the carnal ways, but you're making it difficult.

    If you really have game, the evening could end with the 18 year old AND the girlfriend.

  3. #33

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Bentonville, Ar
    Posts
    482
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    At what point did we lose the topic of Jennifer Anniston being HOT!!

  4. #34
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jennifer Anniston 3 way.
    Awwwright.

    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

  5. #35

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    66
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Science of mind and movement" and "the most intelligent training in the world". Serious, that guy is really "blowing his own horn".

  6. #36

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    West Virginia
    Posts
    1,945
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!


    lulz

  7. #37

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Bentonville, Ar
    Posts
    482
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mneme View Post
    "Science of mind and movement" and "the most intelligent training in the world". Serious, that guy is really "blowing his own horn".
    Exactly what supposedly makes that training so intelligent?

  8. #38

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Stockholm
    Posts
    66
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by twisted mind View Post
    Exactly what supposedly makes that training so intelligent?
    Because he said that it's science. Duh! Or seriously - not a fucking clue.

  9. #39
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devil View Post
    Not knowing when to shut up and smile will **** you up every time. That's a rookie mistake. I don't want to question your wisdom of the carnal ways, but you're making it difficult.

    If you really have game, the evening could end with the 18 year old AND the girlfriend.
    if you must know: ive had threesomeS,(two chicks and moi) and it isnt what they make it out to be.
    its just awkward and silly and very cramped.

    i do not have a 'game' nor do i want one, im not occupying myself with it, im pretty much a fulltime asshole and weall know chicks dig assholes...until they find out its not a pose and im actually an....asshole.

  10. #40

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario
    Posts
    790
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    if you must know: ive had threesomeS,(two chicks and moi) and it isnt what they make it out to be.
    its just awkward and silly and very cramped.

    i do not have a 'game' nor do i want one, im not occupying myself with it, im pretty much a fulltime asshole and weall know chicks dig assholes...until they find out its not a pose and im actually an....asshole.
    How about trying the rebel without a cause angle? Or dress gay. I know this guy here who if you saw you would be like "My god, he takes it in the butt doesn't he?", but chicks like him. He is straight too, just doesn't seem like it.

Page 4 of 6 First 123456 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO