Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. #1

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    romania
    Posts
    36
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

    Is the guillotine choke escape dangerous

    I learned a technique that involves grabbing the hand that chokes me,putting the other on his back to prevent him from pulling me up and tripping one of his legs to go on the ground where I can escape from the choke.
    I tried it full force with some colleagues and it worked good with the exception that the muscles around my neck hurt from me trying to escape.
    What really concerns me is if my neck could break while he falls down.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,477
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, this belongs in the basics thread. There are better escapes but it works.

    PS. Yes, it's a bit dangerous but not too much. You probably need to strengthen your neck muscles.

  3. #3
    Zapruder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    San Marcos, Tx
    Posts
    2,356
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Whacking the top of your head on the ground would be the thing to worry about...this is NOT advanced stuff btw, so hopefully the mods will be quick and move this to the correct place.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

  4. #4

    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    West Coast
    Posts
    23,477
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapruder View Post
    Whacking the top of your head on the ground would be the thing to worry about...this is NOT advanced stuff btw, so hopefully the mods will be quick and move this to the correct place.
    Why yes we did.

  5. #5

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    romania
    Posts
    36
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you for the answers and sorry for posting in the wrong place.

  6. #6
    jnp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    8,344
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless View Post
    Why yes we did.
    I love it when you moderate.

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Cali
    Posts
    396
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I tweaked my back doing that escape in practice. Any advice for better/safer escapes?

  8. #8
    WhiteShark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Atlanta GA
    Posts
    9,167
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The escape is fine and doesn't hurt your back if you are looking at the ceiling and flexing your neck. Remember, the answer is always posture.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    here and there
    Posts
    67
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by breakdown1101 View Post
    I learned a technique that involves grabbing the hand that chokes me,putting the other on his back to prevent him from pulling me up and tripping one of his legs to go on the ground where I can escape from the choke.
    I tried it full force with some colleagues and it worked good with the exception that the muscles around my neck hurt from me trying to escape.
    What really concerns me is if my neck could break while he falls down.
    I had my neck dislocated that way about 2 years ago and it's still not right. Still pops every time i look up past a certain point. Im a musician and had to do shows sitting down in a chair with a neck brace for weeks after that. My personal opinion would be to focus on safer escapes and keep that for a last option. But had a puny neck then and was a complete noob though so take it for what it's worth.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    150
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by kayman101 View Post
    I tweaked my back doing that escape in practice. Any advice for better/safer escapes?
    Control one arm then spin out for a two on one.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO