Style
    Muay Thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Introducing myself

Hey everyone Im new here to the forums, and I thought that before I post something anywhere I better introduce myself. There might be an intoductions thread somewhere that I didnt see but I couldnt find it.

My name's Zach and I live/work/play out of Bellingham Washington, I train at a pure Muay Thai school called Total Confidence Martial Arts under Ahrjan David Neal Brown. I have been a student under Ahrjan Brown and his trainers for almost 11 years now (started 1999). I've been actively competing for 4 years and I have been "apprenticed" (for lack of a better word) recently and am currently awaiting recognition as a Kru under Master Toddy.

I've also dabbled in Animal styles and Shaui Jiao (chinese wrestling) but I never loved them like I love Muay Thai. I have some limited experience in Muay Boran and Krabi Krabong under Ahrjan Steven Wilson however My love is the ringsport of Thai Boxing and thats all I've ever been truly immersed in. I am in no way shape or form an expert in any of these styles however I have a broad knowledge base in the branches of Thai arts, and I hope I can be of some help.

Bullshido is full of interesting and downright entertaining discussion, especially in the fraud threads, and I cant wait to add my two cents because It seems as though there is a definitely lack of legitimate Muay Thai representation in just about every state in the US. If anyone is interested in checking out the gym please feel free to give me a holler!

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer. Join us... or die

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido.