Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/23/2010 6:23pm

Style: Judo, Jiu Jitsu, NO-GI

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mackan View Post
    Big Ice Hole -

I think that you have some valid things in those clips. So thanks for sharing.

A few things that would help you in the future, if you post on this site:

1) If you want to market your school, simply buy a "business" membership. Buy adspace through google.

Yeah, sure your intentions were not to market yourself or your school. You just wanted to congratulate your 6-year-old champion and share some knowledge out of the goodness of your heart.

Well - it can sure be interpreted in another way. Spam. Not nice. So... Simply play nice.

2) When mods call you on a violation, publicly, it is probably a good thing to just do what you are told. Don't argue.

Sure, you might find the tone harsh, or the language offensive.

But - you are, basically, on their turf. This is THEIR site. They are moderators because they have been here a long time and they set the tone. You want to do things differently, start your own MA forum - I am sure that you'll find a lot of people who will like your tone and language better.

If you decide, though, that you want to communicate with the users of this forum, do it according to the rules of this forum. Don't argue about the rules. Follow them. They are there for a reason.

Now - I hope you can take this as constructive criticism. Nobody is interested in a flame-war (well, almost nobody). Congrats on your achievements. But for now, just apologize, see what you can do to remedy the situation and suck it up that a lot of people got angry with your posts.

Good luck in the future.
    Thank you for all your advice and kind words. Uglybugly being the first to do so, you being the second. I have already apologyzed and now I will do it again. IM SORRY for coming across in the wrong way. IM SORRY to any and all whom I have offended in any way. IM SORRY for any and all infractions I may have commited. I am passionate about the sport of Judo, my dojo and my students. For this, I am not sorry. I will accept defeat gracefully, bow and walk of the mat. GOOD LUCK and WELL WISHES to all.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/23/2010 6:32pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG ICE HOLE View Post
    WOW! I wonder how many times I would have been banned, had I been the one making all the insults and doing all the name calling. Thank you all for the love and affection given to me on this forum. I wish I had the time to answer all your questions, however the day is only 24 hrs. long, and most of the posts are insults, criticism and ridicule. I will accept defeat gracefully, bow and walk of the mat. I wish you all the BEST and GOOD LUCK.
    You wouldn't be banned for stating your opinion, hurling insults or arguing with mods. Sorry, Mackan doesn't know what he is talking about. It is only about the rules. His post would be somewhat correct if this was your first thread.

You pissed the others off by passive aggressively putting down other schools. You know, saying they aren't winners. Yes, that is an insult. You weren't banned for that were you? That doesn't begin to delve into the other art coaches with winning competitors.

As I said before, your ban would be for spamming and another account.

Free invitation - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

Champion martial arts - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

A.t.t. Bullys naga - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

FREE instructional videos JUDO/BJJ - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

Brian Abreu - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

Champion Martial Arts USA - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

Learn JUDO & BJJ "FREE" - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

the BEST 6 y/o judoka in USA - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

7 out of those 8 THREADS have a commercial a for your gym with the website included. That's no better than the shoe spam we get.

Now, for those that think I am being overly harsh please read all of those threads.

it's all vanity

Posted On:
    5/23/2010 6:52pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kano-Gracie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you for all your advice and kind words. Uglybugly being the first to do so, you being the second. I have already apologyzed and now I will do it again. IM SORRY for coming across in the wrong way. IM SORRY to any and all whom I have offended in any way. IM SORRY for any and all infractions I may have commited. I am passionate about the sport of Judo, my dojo and my students. For this, I am not sorry. I will accept defeat gracefully, bow and walk of the mat. GOOD LUCK and WELL WISHES to all.
    Typing like that isn't helping.
    Last edited by Hesperus; 5/23/2010 7:13pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/24/2010 3:15am

Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Sorry, Mackan doesn't know what he is talking about. It is only about the rules. His post would be somewhat correct if this was your first thread.

[...]

As I said before, your ban would be for spamming and another account.

Free invitation - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

Champion martial arts - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

A.t.t. Bullys naga - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

FREE instructional videos JUDO/BJJ - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

Brian Abreu - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

Champion Martial Arts USA - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

Learn JUDO & BJJ "FREE" - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

the BEST 6 y/o judoka in USA - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

7 out of those 8 THREADS have a commercial a for your gym with the website included. That's no better than the shoe spam we get.

Now, for those that think I am being overly harsh please read all of those threads.
    Sorry - I simply hadn't seen all of those other threads. I totally agree with you here.

I also don't think that skill in the videos make up for spamming or other bad behaviour. And I hope that i don't come across that way.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/24/2010 4:27pm

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I didn't see them either.. Ofc the mods have to do what they do when people break the forum laws. It is how things work. on the other hand it would be terrible if we loose members with good skills.

Posted On:
    5/24/2010 4:38pm

Style: Much striking, SAMBO, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglybugly View Post
    I didn't see them either.. Ofc the mods have to do what they do when people break the forum laws. It is how things work. on the other hand it would be terrible if we loose members with good skills.
    I would say that looseing a member who pimps 6 year olds to boost his ego / school is not a loss.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/24/2010 5:10pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglybugly View Post
    on the other hand it would be terrible if we loose members with good skills.
    If they never contribute, which has happened, how exactly does it work?

They break the rules based on what they MIGHT contribute?

Posted On:
    5/24/2010 10:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    If they never contribute, which has happened, how exactly does it work?

They break the rules based on what they MIGHT contribute?
    I have already apologyzed and agreed not to make the same mistakes again. I will contribute to this forum if given the chance, guaranteed. I felt attacked, and in a childish way, I retalliated. I am sorry for all my imperferctions, and there are many. Can we start again?

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/24/2010 11:09pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have already apologyzed and agreed not to make the same mistakes again. I will contribute to this forum if given the chance, guaranteed. I felt attacked, and in a childish way, I retalliated. I am sorry for all my imperferctions, and there are many. Can we start again?
    I read your entire post history, on the Judorfourm, after your actions here.

This is your normal posting behavior so, leave this thread alone and start contributing. You will no longer spam your school unless, you pay for an advertising package like a few of the other instructors.

Final warning.

Posted On:
    5/24/2010 11:32pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Will you be kind enough to E-MAIL me a package with the price list? Thank you
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123