Administrator

Posted On:
    5/22/2010 9:03pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG ICE HOLE View Post
    Dear sir: Im truly sorry for any bad feelings I may have brought you. That was NOT my intent or desire. Im again sorry if Im wrong, but on post #7 it appears to me "sockpuppetry": ?no clue? someone is refering to me as a a$$#ole. Its ICE HOLE!. lol . Sorry for coming on too strong. NO more spams. Thanks for the chance. Did you like the BJJ submissions?
    See that link? Right above the post. That is where those words come from. They are the rules of the website. Read them, understand them, and quit embarrassing the other Judokas on this board.

With your calling out of children you do fit the description above.

Posted On:
    5/23/2010 10:17am

Style: Judo, Jiu Jitsu, NO-GI

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    See that link? Right above the post. That is where those words come from. They are the rules of the website. Read them, understand them, and quit embarrassing the other Judokas on this board.

With your calling out of children you do fit the description above.
    I think I am being misunderstood. I am NOT calling out children, or anyone else. I am posting about some of my players whom are doing quite well in the sport, and find myself being attacked on all sides. I dont know how posting good news about my players is embarrassing others in any way. Perhaps others on this forum are not accustomed to winners and champions. To those I say, train hard and fight harder. Winning is NOT easy, and therefor, winners should be commended and exposed. That is my only intention, no more - no less. I have NOT threatened or be-littled anyone or used any improper language or insults of any kind. Please keep this in mind. Thanks
    Last edited by BIG ICE HOLE; 5/23/2010 10:26am at .

Middleweight

Posted On:
    5/23/2010 11:18am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by big ice hole View Post
    perhaps others on this forum are not accustomed to winners and champions. Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by big ice hole View Post
    i have not threatened or be-littled anyone or used any improper language or insults of any kind. Please keep this in mind. Thanks
    ShUT THE **** UP!
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/23/2010 3:24pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Brazilian JiuJiitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG ICE HOLE View Post
    I think I am being misunderstood. I am NOT calling out children, or anyone else. I am posting about some of my players whom are doing quite well in the sport, and find myself being attacked on all sides. I dont know how posting good news about my players is embarrassing others in any way. Perhaps others on this forum are not accustomed to winners and champions. To those I say, train hard and fight harder. Winning is NOT easy, and therefor, winners should be commended and exposed. That is my only intention, no more - no less. I have NOT threatened or be-littled anyone or used any improper language or insults of any kind. Please keep this in mind. Thanks
    go to a throwdown so someone can beat your ass.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/23/2010 3:29pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Uhmm he might be actually beating some ass. You might want to pay attention to his website. He's getting **** because, he is spamming the website and acting like an ass.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2010 3:56pm

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would like to point out that I have actually watched judo clips from expert village right before training and performed the techniques on players up tp blue belt rank.

I don't always have time for training which gives the others a hugh advantage over me because their techniques are more worked in. Therefore it really helps when I have something new that they haven't seen before.

Too big Ice hole. are you the guy in the video? and can you prove it? This forum is very sensitive about ranks and proofs, People will be nice if you can prove that you have a black belt in judo. btw don't fall into the trap.. don't start arguing with the mods or users etc.. it is just a complete waist.

Middleweight

Posted On:
    5/23/2010 4:25pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglybugly View Post
    it is just a complete waist.
    are you calling him fat?
    Quote Originally Posted by OnceLost View Post
    Actually, I don't do it because I don't want people to be scammed - I do it because I enjoy kicking down the doors of Lies and Deceit and then forcibly fucking Fraud with the dildo of Truth.
    I don't care if they gave it to him because, he tickles butterfly butt-holes while wearing a pink frock.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/23/2010 4:45pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglybugly View Post
    I would like to point out that I have actually watched judo clips from expert village right before training and performed the techniques on players up tp blue belt rank.

I don't always have time for training which gives the others a hugh advantage over me because their techniques are more worked in. Therefore it really helps when I have something new that they haven't seen before.

Too big Ice hole. are you the guy in the video? and can you prove it? This forum is very sensitive about ranks and proofs, People will be nice if you can prove that you have a black belt in judo. btw don't fall into the trap.. don't start arguing with the mods or users etc.. it is just a complete waist.
    It is waste and has nothing to do with his ability. He is spamming his school and not contributing to the website. He has had multiple threads removed and received an infraction by a different mod.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2010 4:48pm

Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Big Ice Hole -

I think that you have some valid things in those clips. So thanks for sharing.

A few things that would help you in the future, if you post on this site:

1) If you want to market your school, simply buy a "business" membership. Buy adspace through google.

Yeah, sure your intentions were not to market yourself or your school. You just wanted to congratulate your 6-year-old champion and share some knowledge out of the goodness of your heart.

Well - it can sure be interpreted in another way. Spam. Not nice. So... Simply play nice.

2) When mods call you on a violation, publicly, it is probably a good thing to just do what you are told. Don't argue.

Sure, you might find the tone harsh, or the language offensive.

But - you are, basically, on their turf. This is THEIR site. They are moderators because they have been here a long time and they set the tone. You want to do things differently, start your own MA forum - I am sure that you'll find a lot of people who will like your tone and language better.

If you decide, though, that you want to communicate with the users of this forum, do it according to the rules of this forum. Don't argue about the rules. Follow them. They are there for a reason.

Now - I hope you can take this as constructive criticism. Nobody is interested in a flame-war (well, almost nobody). Congrats on your achievements. But for now, just apologize, see what you can do to remedy the situation and suck it up that a lot of people got angry with your posts.

Good luck in the future.

Posted On:
    5/23/2010 6:14pm

Style: Judo & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Another thing that will endear you to people: contribute your knowledge to the technical discussion forums. Don't just post links to your videos. Or if you do, explain them.

You appear to be skilled black belt Judoka. Explain the techniques, setups, combinations, etc. You could explain some of the popular competition o soto gari variants, for example. Or something like the classic o uchi to o soto combination.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast