Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    6/18/2010 11:48am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: ninjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    stop **** talking at least people actually did something instead of letting this happen which most people would have just looked and walked off

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/18/2010 12:11pm

Style: ShinKyokushin/Shitoryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by beamzlor View Post
    stop **** talking at least people actually did something instead of letting this happen which most people would have just looked and walked off

^^^
    This

They ARE heroes whether they can actually fight or not.

Why the hate? Anything positive even insinuated to ninjutsu seems to need extra special ridiculing from people on bullshido.

Posted On:
    10/12/2010 5:13am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bujinkan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by markcos262 View Post
    If kaylan spent more time training & less time smoking cigs & talking he could have been a much better instructor, I don't think the muggers were in any real danger their fear was their worst enemy.
    Kaylan introduced me to Andrew Beattie and encouraged me to get away from Wayne L Roy's dojos ("dojos" term used loosely in this case).
    Kaylan went on with another former student to demand his third dan rank from Andrew who gave it to him to see if he would put in some real effort to his training, but then went to another instructor to get a shidoshi-ho grade which is a disused title. As there are plenty of Shidoshi & Shihan in Australia it's not really used any more. Since then I suppose he's secured shidoshi (not sure if that's really the case).
    Mark, maybe you should get your facts straight before you talk crap on this forum. If this is the story you have been given thats a shame Cause your indtructor actually knows the real story.

For the record No one was given a San-dan, Kaylan was given a Sho-dan along with a few more students.

get your facts right!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2010 5:22am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah, ninjer politics. Always a good reason to exhume a thread that died a decent death some time ago.
    /sarcasm

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/12/2010 6:18am

Style: Muay Thai & Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Penrith Ninjers!!! HA HAaaaaaaa
    Ah ****,I just popped a rib laughing.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234