Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Style
    Judo and Karate-Do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Long Overdue Introduction

Hello everyone! My name is Elvin and I've joined a few weeks ago. My core disciplines are judo and karate (shotokan and kyokushin kaikan). I had a great privilage to train with people from tracma (trovador ramos asian consolidated martial arts) here in the US (my best friend's uncle is a teacher).

I've started training since I was 5 under the supervision of my grand father and father in judo and karate in asia. As I moved here I still trained and spar with friends of different martial arts, tkd, jkd, tracma, kenpo, other okinawan/japanese karate styles, and some kung fu styles are among them.

Martial arts to me is as my mentors have thought me. The ethical essence, character building, knowledge, application, and physical well being is what I show as much that I can follow in life along with christian values.

Well enough said. I hope that explains all and if I can I will add what I know from my experience in training and in life regarding martial arts.

Style
    Aiki Jujitsu, Kyokushin
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Glad to have you with us Elvin. This forum can be really useful, fun, and/or annoying depending on which forums you decide to spend your time on. Choose wisely and have a good time.

Style
    Judo and Karate-Do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

thank you

I appreciate you welcoming me. Again I thank you.

Merry Christmas! shitter's full... supporting member

Style
    BJJ/Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    welcome from another judo player

Style
    Judo and Karate-Do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for the welcome and it is nice to see another judo practitioner here.

Merry Christmas! shitter's full... supporting member

Style
    BJJ/Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol, everybody is a judo practitioner here!

Style
    Recovery(lung surgeries)
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by White Kimbo View Post
    lol, everybody is a judo practitioner here!
    That is sadistically true .

Welcome to Bullshido shaider.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Judo and Karate-Do
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you for welcoming me backfistmonkey. I am surprise to see so much diversity in martial arts discipline here. Truly I hope that I can learn new things from all of you. As per judo practicioners, I am still glad to see that all practice judo here.

Style
    TKD, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some practice more Judo than others... We have a reputation as an MMA centric, tradition hating bunch of thugs in some places on the internet, but really our membership is incredibly diverse and spans the entire gamut from Tai Chi to Wrestling and Muay Thai with a healthy dose of everything in between. Remember to read the stickies and for the first month or so spend most of your time reading instead of posting and you'll have a great experience here.

Style
    combat sambo
    NY Combat Sambo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    welcome aboard.
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao

Page 1 of 3 123 Last