Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    3/01/2004 4:46pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're all nuts. I want you to follow their advice and see if your body changes. I guaran-fukking-tee it doesn't. You'r going to fall for every fad protein shake and supplement there is and nothing is going to change. I was just trying to save you time.

And for Jenfucius: Sukk my dikk nancy boy! If your body looked like mine you wouldnt have to resort to logging on to martial arts websites for help in asking a girl out from your little karate class I can promise you that.
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/01/2004 6:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread has some of the silliest advice for gaining mass I've ever heard.
    Cannabis posted some good links. Massive Eating will produce quality gains in muscle with minimal fat (if followed correctly).
    Is it scientifically sound advice? I dont know, but I've seen it actually work in the field which is ultimately where it counts.
    Usually guys that say they eat a TON of calories and cant gain have a pretty distorted view of how many calories are necessary to gain weight. 3000 calories is NOT A LOT of calories for a revved up metabolism wanting to pack on pounds.

pwning ninjas since 2004

Posted On:
    3/02/2004 9:10pm

supporting member
     Style: Street Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by PeedeeShaolin
    You're all nuts. I want you to follow their advice and see if your body changes. I guaran-fukking-tee it doesn't. You'r going to fall for every fad protein shake and supplement there is and nothing is going to change. I was just trying to save you time.

And for Jenfucius: Sukk my dikk nancy boy! If your body looked like mine you wouldnt have to resort to logging on to martial arts websites for help in asking a girl out from your little karate class I can promise you that.
    PEEDEESHAOLOWN3D!!!!!!!1!!!1!!!
    Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    3/02/2004 9:22pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Sharlintier
    Gee, guys don't seem to have a problem when it's Pam Anderson....

:rolleyes: Issues...
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Shogun of Long Island

Posted On:
    3/02/2004 9:37pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    peedee, i solicited advice on picking up chicks because i'm young and i have my whole life ahead of me. unlike you, i'm not a skinny bald 40 year old over the hill loser that gets off on terrorizing people on an internet board!

reverse punch kiai!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/02/2004 10:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I find it weird that most of the advice on this thread is from guys that are skinny themselves.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/03/2004 12:15am

Style: Karate/MuayThai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.wannabebigforums.com/

dont go to a MA site for this stuff , see above , helpfull folk who know

Ive gone from 150 to 200

it can be done , Its difficult when also doing MA , as you can easily overtrain , probably what a lot of the guys who ate uber amounts and didnt get bigger did , anyway , ask the experts

my flexibiltys fine , my speeds fine .

The man they call FoM

Posted On:
    3/03/2004 12:20am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stryke-
    okay I'm curious.

How old are you ?
    How long had you been training before trying the program on Wannabebigforums ?
    And how long have you been following it for ?

FoM
    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
    - Pizdoff

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/03/2004 12:27am

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I find it weird that most of the advice on this thread is from guys that are skinny themselves.
    heh heh heh

Seriously though. Relative change is what counts. In my case, I'm rather objectively skinny, but I used to be much skinnier. And some others who do very, very similar routines simply had the genes to put on much more. At my heaviest, I had gained 30 pounds which involved eating, lifting, and laying on the couch watching Cubs games and the Cosby show. Moving around like a normal human results in being consitently 10 pounds lighter. That's a comfy gain of about 20. Yet my bro very comfortably put on 50...and he's shorter. Whadda ya gonna do?

As Mike Mentzer says (and is repeated constantly by this emotionally troubled man at work), "Just because you have 20 inch arms, doesn't mean you have a 20 inch brain."

And if it hasn't been said already, if you are still in the gym most days of the week (as you noted) get the hell OUT. Muscle doesn't grow when yer fuckin with it.

However, when you do **** with it, **** with it sadistically. Your body needs a strong impetus, as it doesn't want muscle. It uses a lot of energy to build and maintain. That does not behoove survival of someone (like our anscestors) who weren't neccesarily sure when they were going to eat again.

Yes. The HIT protocol. All hail.
    Last edited by Nid; 3/03/2004 12:51am at .

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    3/03/2004 12:31pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jenfucius
    peedee, i solicited advice on picking up chicks because i'm young and i have my whole life ahead of me. unlike you, i'm not a skinny bald 40 year old over the hill loser that gets off on terrorizing people on an internet board!
    You asked advice because you're a ***** who cant even ask a girl for her number.

Have you gotten any yet son?
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011 121314 LastLast