Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/18/2010 4:04am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

MMA Hobbyist beats peeping tom!!

The funny thing is i actually "know" the guy. He hangs out with some of the local neighborhood kids in my area and he liked my car so i got to know him through that.

I also bought subwoofers that he was selling for my car from him. You just never know about people nowadays. From the brief conversation i had he seemed respectful and nice.

When he was selling me his subs we actually had a conversation about how people dont act right and then they wonder why they get a rocking. And to my surprise i was channel surfing and caught his pics on the local news a month later.

I dont think the firefighter dude is an MMA fighter because i dont see him listed anywhere therefore i chose the MMA hobbyist title because it is very possible he trains in mma due to the overabundance of good mma gyms down here in south florida and ATT coconut creek is 15 mins away from the dude's neighborhood.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_578384.html

Florida peeping Tom Kenneth Parkerson was indulging himself in a dash of voyeurism last Wednesday when he was greeted with a thorough beat-down. According to the Sun-Sentinel, the 28-year-old secretly entered a random home's patio with video camera in tow, when he was spotted by a voyeur-victim, who promptly alerted her husband.

Unfortunately for Parkerson, that man was Ireneusz Fajkis, a firefighter and parttime mixed martial arts fighter. Fajkis pounced on the intruder, sending Parkerson to the hospital with injuries.

The alleged criminal says he "picked the wrong house," but his wounds are only the beginning of his concerns. The Broward County Sheriff web site notes that Parkerson has been charged with six crimes, including voyeurism, drug possession, and a weapons permit violation

Posted On:
    5/18/2010 11:41am

Style: Judo Sandbagger

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did the peeper get his beat down on film? That could be awesome. And any word on the weapon he had?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/18/2010 1:59pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Naw it wasnt caught on camera that would really have been hilarious. He has been out of the news ever since the original story hit. I knew the kid was into drugs cause he mentioned something about selling them but i did not know about the gun possession deal.
    Last edited by 13ringinheat; 5/18/2010 2:40pm at .

Posted On:
    5/18/2010 2:02pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jeez...

=================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Posted On:
    5/18/2010 4:21pm

Style: Judo Sandbagger

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 13ringinheat View Post
    Naw it wasnt caught on camera that would really have been hilarious. .
    He was on their patio with a video camera, he must have captured something that night. It'll surface, someday, and his beatdown hopefully will be there, or at least the audio of it.