Page 25 of 25 First ... 152122232425
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    edit: Thanks, Wastrel!
    Last edited by GajusCaesar; 3/03/2004 2:15pm at .
    Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Man. You know, it's hard for me to say this, but I must apologize to practitioners of Bujinkan for the harsh things I've said earlier. The ninja in the video posted is indeed very impressive, and got a good win on that day.

I will look into adding some taijitsu to my training when I heal up.

I may be an asshole, but I'm not afraid to admit being wrong every once in a while.
    You say what about my rice?

"Santa is dead kid, welcome to the suck" supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hey gajus - do you remember blackroses story about superhuman shaolin monks? That was funny ****.

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...5&pagenumber=1
    I have niether the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manor of which I provide it.
    -A few good men

As the internet turns - omega

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Most things involving Black_Rose are really funny ****!

Thanks, Deluxe.

I guess I'll leave that angelfire site up forever as a timeless testament to the lameness that is ninjitsu. . .

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

Such as thou art, sometime was I. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Corte Madera"....
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You actually picked up on that? I am impressed, Wastrel. I didn't think anyone would get it.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I also backed up the URL by one step. Funny. The tiniest effort would have revealed it, but no, people were too eager to believe it.

Very nice work.
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is how you make first-string.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow. I am seriously impressed. There has been much ninja-owning here.
    We are Kyokushin. We fight. And sometimes we do kata.

Page 25 of 25 First ... 152122232425