Page 24 of 25 First ... 14202122232425 Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy CRAP! That site that TaeBo Master posted seemed full of crap, but I guess there actually is video of it!

It's posted on the same results page here:

http://www.angelfire.com/ultra/stuff22/bbopen.html

I can't believe it!
    Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're an evil dick.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Santa is dead kid, welcome to the suck" supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)
    I have niether the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manor of which I provide it.
    -A few good men

As the internet turns - omega

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and another thing. I just thought i would direct your attention to another good thread....
    *waves at blackrose*

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...&threadid=9507
    I have niether the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very freedom that I provide, and then questions the manor of which I provide it.
    -A few good men

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude, that video is AWESOME! How the hell did that ninja guy pull that off? That's it, I'm quitting MMA and finding a ninjutsu instructor right now. Can't believe I didn't see the truth earlier. . .
    "I had once talked to Billy Conn, the boxer, about professionals versus amateurs - specifically street fighters. One had always heard rumors of champions being taken out by back-alley fighters. Conn was scornful. "Aw, it's like hitting a girl," he said. "They're nothing."

- George Plimpton
    "Shadow Box"

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *wails on a guitar*
    -A few good men

Such as thou art, sometime was I. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tae_BoMaster and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns.
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Shuddup, fool!

If'n you didn't see the video where a leg shot is blocked with a palm strike, then you must be crazy!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i just peed in my pants

Such as thou art, sometime was I. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had to move this to Classics...too funny.
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

Page 24 of 25 First ... 14202122232425 Last