Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 121819202122 232425 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/02/2004 11:33pm

Style: Budo Taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HAHAHA thats real funny considering your a fag!!

Suprise suprise dickwad, i live out of home, this is due to my education, something you dont know about ;)

Whats a matter? Still cant read the facts i wrote? Oh i see your a wanker. I didnt insult you, but since your piss weak argument fell to peices when i presented a reasonable argument you had to hide behind your insecurity and insult me. Well aint you the hard ass. I would tell you to sucka a dick ,but i would say you do that anyway on a regular basis,therefore me reminding you of what you do already is pointless, bit like your reply to what i wrote.

Have a nice day,and go **** yourself

Posted On:
    3/03/2004 12:10am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Facts usually require some sort of proof to be qualified as such.

The only ninja I've fought had to resort to "street" moves during grappling randori and I still beat him, so I don't think he'd have anywhere to go if I added, you know, punches.

Originally posted by Vargas
    Once threads like this get going, there is only one thing to do. . .

www.realultimatepower.net

That website is truly, truly, a classic for the ages.
    Jenfucious beat you like he was Matthius's stepdad.
    Last edited by Dreadnought; 3/03/2004 12:20am at .

The Man with No Neck

Posted On:
    3/03/2004 12:21am

supporting member
     Style: submission wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not too worried, this thread is heading straight to Trollshido, if I had to make a prediction. Good riddance. . .
    "I had once talked to Billy Conn, the boxer, about professionals versus amateurs - specifically street fighters. One had always heard rumors of champions being taken out by back-alley fighters. Conn was scornful. "Aw, it's like hitting a girl," he said. "They're nothing."

- George Plimpton
    "Shadow Box"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/03/2004 2:49am

Style: I do UFC

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    skipped to the end without reading but if anybody didn't post this for matthius yet

http://www.bujinkan.co.za/H4b.html

pwning ninjas since 2004

Posted On:
    3/03/2004 3:01am

supporting member
     Style: Street Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You haven't answered the rest of my questions about ninjas, BlackRose.

BTW, that's a pretty homoerotic name.
    Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

Grandmaster Sensei of Village Idiocy

Posted On:
    3/03/2004 3:03am

Join us... or die
     Style: Kyokushin and Judo.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hold on Hold on. Let me tell you all something here.

I admit I left Nnjutsu(Bijunkan) because I felt it wasn't the art for me. Now Blackrose and I trained in the same Bujinka dojo. ANyways,within our dojo and blackbelt has been training and now is a memeber of a Commando division within special forces. And thats right, the military have asked this friend of ours to teach martial arts within the army because they where impressed with his hsh skills that he learnt in Bujinkan. Its no shot,Its no lie its the truth.

Now the head of Ninjutsu (Massaki Hatsumi) who teaches in the head dojo in Japan is also a high ranking practitioner in Katae, Judo and Aikido as Blackrse mentioned. Its all true I looked it up.
    Hannibal: The sworn enemy of dishonest politicians, source of entertainment on Bullshido and newly appointed Office Linebacker. Terry Tait ain't got **** on me !!!!

Certified Fitness Trainer

Posted On:
    3/03/2004 3:04am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: Judo, Jujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Some of you guys on this thread should do some research before you bash all of ninjitsu. Turns out it isn't totally unproven in real fighting.

True to my internet handle, I competed a few weeks ago in an event called the Billy Blanks Open. Before starting the exercise TaeBo craze, Billy Blanks was a real martial artist and has now started a No Holds Barred tournament to showcase his students in his realistic self defense style. The tournament was held in February and the results can be found at this site:
    http://www.angelfire.com/ultra/stuff22/bbopen.html

The event was the first of what will probably become a semi-annual MMA-style competition. There were competitors from all different styles, from BJJ to TaeBo, even a couple Bujinkan ninjitsu guys showed up.

The early round were fairly boring, with a couple long drawn out fights, and the rest were fights where the real competitors cleaned up quickly. But in the semifinals it got interesting. The competitors there were Me, a BJJ fighter, and two Ninjutsu guys.

I lost the first round of the semis to the BJJ fighter by tap out in a rear naked choke.
    The two ninjitsu guys, who had been undefeated up to this point, fought each other. It was a very intense match, with one of the guys winning the match in about 20 seconds, with a spinning crescent kick to the head.

In the finals, the BJJ player matched up against the Bujinkan guy. I was expecting an interesting fight and was shocked by how quick this was over. They danced around each other a little, looking for weaknesses. The BJJ player cautiously closed the distance, and then tried to shoot for a double leg takedown. The Bujinkan ninjitsu guy struck him with a HARD palm strike to the chest, and KOed him ON THE SPOT. He was completely unconcious for awhile afterward and had to be woke up with smelling salts

I was left with a completely new respect for Ninjutsu.
    Click To Get My Free Training Newsletter... Do It NOW!

"You all just got fucking owned.";
    "TaeBo_Master and GajusCaesar just scored 10,000,000 points on all you pawns."

- The Wastrel

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/03/2004 3:10am

Style: I do UFC

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this is like a dream come true...please tell me there's vids of that

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/03/2004 9:06am

Style: Taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's odd to hear of a Bujinkan practitioner using a spin-crescent kick though....interesting.

TaeBo, do you have any video of this event? Particularly these matches?

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/03/2004 9:07am

supporting member
     Style: fitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    palm strike to the chest, while he was going for a double leg?