Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/02/2004 6:00pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Kyoketsu
    take something else that may be more appropriate for angry young children.
    ...like glue or some other form of inhalant. It will help you relax.

pwning ninjas since 2004

Posted On:
    3/02/2004 8:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Street Yoga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    AHHHHHHH! Goddamn ninjas are a martial arts JOKE!

How many ninjas do you see in a MMA competition?

How many ninjas have you seen in K-1?

How many ninjas are there in Pride?

HOW MANY NINJAS IN UFC?!?!

How many people do you see using ninjitsu in street fights?

Oh, wait, their powers make them invisible. I forgot. Sorry to bother you with such easy questions.

Go find a real style to train in.

If you want to be an assassin, go find the mob and work for them.

If you want to be sneaky and deadly, go join the special forces.

BUT FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, stop trying to live some stupid 80s movie fantasy. This board is about martial arts, not kindergarten recess fantasy playtime.
    Deluxe247 tells it like it is:

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/02/2004 10:47pm

Style: Budo Taijutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Q.'How many people do you see using ninjitsu in street fights?'
    A. Plenty, and they win most of the time.

Statement. 'Go find a real style to train in'
    Reply. Considering the present Soke has a 2nd or 3rd Dan in Judo,Karate and Aikido, and Nagato Sensei was a Judoka champion as well kickboxing champion and gave all that up to dedicate their time to Ninjutsu, i seriously doubt that both people of such high standards in what you define real MA have chosen this particular decision.

Statement. 'If you want to be sneaky and deadly, go join the special forces.'
    Reply. This is not uncommon, i know a few people in Australian commandos who traiin in Ninjutsu, in fact during their h2h training,they where so impressed with his skill they have offered himi the postion to teach MA in the military.

I agree, the art is not for everyone, thats not a good or a bad thing. Just like Karate is not for everyone and so forth, but there is no need to say that Ninjtusu is not a'real art' and offend people. But i do agree with you, people gotta drop that 80's bullshit Ninja ****,i hate it. Stealth,poisons usage, inifiltration is all part of the art, the end, just take it like you would take your taijutsu.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/02/2004 10:56pm

supporting member
     Style: fitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    black rose,

why don't you join matthius, he's out playing in the street.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/02/2004 11:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dont even know who he is, dont even know what you mean by that comment. I just hope it wasnt meant to be offensive in anyway . Im just present logical reply. Seriously the reply i said is nothing offensive to anyone, it just stated facts, the end.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/02/2004 11:06pm

supporting member
     Style: fitness

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    it means go play in the street so you and that idiot matthius will both be run over by a car.

i mean jesus, how fucking dense are you?

The Man with No Neck

Posted On:
    3/02/2004 11:12pm

supporting member
     Style: submission wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Once threads like this get going, there is only one thing to do. . .

www.realultimatepower.net

That website is truly, truly, a classic for the ages.
    "I had once talked to Billy Conn, the boxer, about professionals versus amateurs - specifically street fighters. One had always heard rumors of champions being taken out by back-alley fighters. Conn was scornful. "Aw, it's like hitting a girl," he said. "They're nothing."

- George Plimpton
    "Shadow Box"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/02/2004 11:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey **** nut, read this carefully you cum soaked rag!!!!

what i wrote are facts!!!!! look them up yourself dipshit. And frankly how fucking dare you insult me when i havent done anything to provoke you!!Why do that? That is fucking stupid. OMG. I present some facts which probaly discredit your opinion and instead of trying to reach an objective opinion of topic and see both sides and perhaps change it a bit, you choose to insult me! Whats a matter fuckface feeling a little insecure?? Because all these arts that everyone said kicks Ninjutsu's ass aparrently have already been studied by the top people in Ninjtusu, and probaly at a much higher level you will ever acomplish! but NNNNOOOOO you cant accept simple fucking facts can you?

Look , i love Ninjutsu, i see good and bad points, i love MMA and im learning more about it, i cross train with people of all sorts, and im learning I did a little bit MMA and when i move out (tommorow) i will living near a Vale Tudo gym where i start to train. SO SUCK A DICK!!!!

I had nothing against you, NOTHING!!!!! But your the pathetic dipshit who cant accept some facts which go against your narrow minded **** faced views.

P.S Dont say im dense or dumb when you dont know what i do or what education i have recieved, and see im very well aware i dont type very well. its a internet forum, i type in whatever way s long as people understand you, but you probaly cant due to your fucking narrow mind.

pwning ninjas since 2004

Posted On:
    3/02/2004 11:26pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Black_Rose
    when i move out (tommorow) i will living near a Vale Tudo gym
    HAHAHAHA! That post is too damn funny to address in its entirety. . .

So, when you move out, will your Mommy let you take all of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle DVDs with you?

I hope so, so you can continue your ninja training. I wouldn't want you to have to go train in a real art!

MUHUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I guess if you can't take your ninja movies with you, you can always find excellent training material at the previously mentioned ninja site (www.realultimatepower.net)

Just remember kids. . . . NINJAS ARE T3H GHEY!!

you ninja fags just got owned in a bad way. this thread should go to the classics and mega thread forum due to the sheer size of taebo_master and gajusceaser's penis. (with which they just smacked across these ninja's faces)

This Classic Thread - http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=9653&perpage=15&pagenum ber=14

pwning ninjas since 2004

Posted On:
    3/02/2004 11:29pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh and on a more serious note . . . wait a second, on a more ABSURD note, please elaborate on the following load:

Q.'How many people do you see using ninjitsu in street fights?'
    A. Plenty, and they win most of the time.