Our Sponsors:

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51112131415 16171819 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/25/2004 6:29pm

Style: Bad Parenting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why should I trouble DRD with my troubles? Unless of course he asks me directly? Don't you think he has better things to do? If I left, it would be no skin off his back. I'm not important sam, so why should I have the priviledge to speak to people who are clearly better than me?

Posted On:
    2/25/2004 6:34pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Originally posted by Matthius100
    oh yes, you caught me samuel, my ultimate mission in life is to destroy this website. You, know, I have nothing else to do, since I have taken martial arts (few) and would like to learn about more, but oh man, would I just like to utterly destroy this website, I have 2 hours a day to do so, since I have no internet at home, and what better to do. Lock me in jail and throw away the key sam, you've caught me red handed. I DARE YOU.
    Thank you, now that you have removed your head from your own ass you can perhaps hear some words of reason.

Your mission does not have to be to hurt this website. Rather you appear to crave attention and you seek such attention over the internet, first at gamefaqs and now here. Such a fool's venture is a nuisance but not a threat. It is however very annoying. Unfortunately I do not have arrest powers however if I was to have such power there would definately be a re-education camp in your future. And yes, since you are a high school student you probably do have nothing better to do.

Posted On:
    2/25/2004 6:39pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why should I trouble DRD with my troubles? Unless of course he asks me directly? Don't you think he has better things to do? If I left, it would be no skin off his back. I'm not important sam, so why should I have the priviledge to speak to people who are clearly better than me?
    You have the board's permission to ask people like DRD questions directly via PM because regardless of your inherent value, the alternative of your brain numbing, passive aggressive, self depreciating behavior is too annoying to bear.

Posted On:
    2/25/2004 6:51pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well sam, I was being sarcastic. I respect the martial artist's way of life, one without disrespect, one without insult, one without hate. As a true martial artist, you have nothing to prove, and therefore are not aggresive or angry. I came on this website as a fighter. I live and breathe anger every day. I survive on it, in fact I THRIVE ON IT. It keeps me going. It's been my companion for so long, I love anger, it loves me, and I'm married to it. Various times when thinking of suicide, I stopped and thought "I've got to be better than my father. I HATE MY FATHER" then I would go, and train some more, for the fateful day when I destroy him finantially, and dance all over his face with my fists and my feet, I will relish the day when I stomp his head in, and get dragged away by the police, such a warm feeling anger is, and it keeps me warm ALL DAY LONG. But I came to this website without anger, without hatred, so maybe I can learn about a different way to live. Everyone knows stress causes acne, heart problems, and a short life span, and other such illnesses. So I came here with the intention to learn, but I just found more fighters, and my hatred was fed, and thrives, and it's larger than ever now. All the better. Now I can take it out on unsuspenting people, who insult me, and take some time off from school. How wonderful. It's not good to live this way, and people who treat me with grace, and respect, like DRD, are true martial artists, and I worship them, and they are better than me.

Posted On:
    2/25/2004 6:53pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Various times when thinking of suicide, I stopped and thought "I've got to be better than my father. I HATE MY FATHER"
    Think about it harder, you melodramatic attention whore. We don't want your fabricated CRAAAAAAAAAWLING-IIIIIINNNN-MYYYYY-SKIIIIIIIN teenage angst.
    Last edited by Dreadnought; 2/25/2004 6:55pm at .

Posted On:
    2/25/2004 6:53pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you however, can feed my anger for all I care. I take your blows with a certain confidence. It will only make me stronger. So go ahead. YOUR JUST WHAT I NEED.

Lord Of the Rhymes

Posted On:
    2/25/2004 7:00pm

Style: Pimpin/Tango-thanks Xango

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well sam, I was being sarcastic. I respect the martial artist's way of life, one without disrespect, one without insult, one without hate. As a true martial artist, you have nothing to prove, and therefore are not aggresive or angry. I came on this website as a fighter. I live and breathe anger every day. I survive on it, in fact I THRIVE ON IT. It keeps me going. It's been my companion for so long, I love anger, it loves me, and I'm married to it. Various times when thinking of suicide, I stopped and thought "I've got to be better than my father. I HATE MY FATHER" then I would go, and train some more, for the fateful day when I destroy him finantially, and dance all over his face with my fists and my feet, I will relish the day when I stomp his head in, and get dragged away by the police, such a warm feeling anger is, and it keeps me warm ALL DAY LONG. But I came to this website without anger, without hatred, so maybe I can learn about a different way to live. Everyone knows stress causes acne, heart problems, and a short life span, and other such illnesses. So I came here with the intention to learn, but I just found more fighters, and my hatred was fed, and thrives, and it's larger than ever now. All the better. Now I can take it out on unsuspenting people, who insult me, and take some time off from school. How wonderful. It's not good to live this way, and people who treat me with grace, and respect, like DRD, are true martial artists, and I worship them, and they are better than me.

...you don't have a girlfriend, do you?
    Canuckyokushin:

These women can do back flips right over my head and still land on there feet .GRrrrrrrr!

THAT'S NOTHING, I USED TO KNOW SOME 12 YEAR-OLDS WHO COULD FIT INSIDE A SUITCASE AND STAY ALIVE FOR 7 OR WAS IT 6 HOURS

Posted On:
    2/25/2004 7:04pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    well sam, I was being sarcastic. I respect the martial artist's way of life, one without disrespect, one without insult, one without hate. As a true martial artist, you have nothing to prove, and therefore are not aggresive or angry. [Comment: That's unrealistic, martial artists come with many different personalities, and not all have the mindset of the founder of Judo]

I came on this website as a fighter. I live and breathe anger every day. I survive on it, in fact I THRIVE ON IT. It keeps me going. It's been my companion for so long, I love anger, it loves me, and I'm married to it. Various times when thinking of suicide, I stopped and thought "I've got to be better than my father. I HATE MY FATHER" then I would go, and train some more, for the fateful day when I destroy him finantially, and dance all over his face with my fists and my feet, I will relish the day when I stomp his head in, and get dragged away by the police, such a warm feeling anger is, and it keeps me warm ALL DAY LONG. [We didn't need to know this. Please stop talking about your chaotic family life and dropping the "S" word. It makes you look by an unstable teenager]

But I came to this website without anger, without hatred, so maybe I can learn about a different way to live. [flute music: Sorry you should have chosen the Yoga for life website]

Everyone knows stress causes acne, heart problems, and a short life span, and other such illnesses. So I came here with the intention to learn, but I just found more fighters, and my hatred was fed, and thrives, and it's larger than ever now. All the better. Now I can take it out on unsuspenting people, who insult me, and take some time off from school. How wonderful. It's not good to live this way, and people who treat me with grace, and respect, like DRD, are true martial artists, and I worship them, and they are better than me. [DRD is a better man then I Matt, but you could have treated him better then you have. We cannot take responsibility for your emotional mood swings. My personal suggestion is you should find a hobby like Yoga so removed from fighting that you can more easily find the idealised people who's company you desire.]

Last edited by Sam Browning; 2/25/2004 7:08pm at .

Lord Of the Rhymes

Posted On:
    2/25/2004 7:07pm

Style: Pimpin/Tango-thanks Xango

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Or get a woman, or a female of any species...that will help!
    Canuckyokushin:

These women can do back flips right over my head and still land on there feet .GRrrrrrrr!

THAT'S NOTHING, I USED TO KNOW SOME 12 YEAR-OLDS WHO COULD FIT INSIDE A SUITCASE AND STAY ALIVE FOR 7 OR WAS IT 6 HOURS

Posted On:
    2/25/2004 7:11pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There is a professional in Chicago named Gia, for $300 an hour she can help you work through certain issues.
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51112131415 16171819 ... LastLast