221985 Bullies, 4175 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Sponsored Links Spacer Image

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    5/25/2010 3:23am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Anyone heard of Dace Roberts?

I got this Facebook friend request from a guy called Dace Roberts today. Never head of him and he didn't leave a message to say why he's requesting so I thought he's probably new and trying to make some new friends.

What I did find interesting was that his little statement section says:

Armed Forces and bjj black belts.
    Currently on my 3rd tour in Iraq

His profile pic is him in his gi with a BB. Now I'm not accusing him of anything or I'd have put this in MABS, it's just that I googled him to see if I could find his school or any info on him but it's like he doesn't exist. I know most of the posters on here are from across the pond and he has his location down as Los Angeles, so does anyone know him / of him?
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    5/25/2010 3:33am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When I saw the title, I thought it said "Dance Robots". I'm a smidge disappointed with the thread, to say the least.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/25/2010 4:53am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Shotokan Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Never heard of him and I was also unable to find a trace. You would probably get more information by sending a message to him.

Plenty of new leads for Dance Robots and Robot Dances though.