Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/16/2010 3:00pm

Style: The Way of Hand and Foot

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by War Wheel
    Doesn't make it right.
    Again very true. Reminds me a while back there was an incident in the subway where this group of teen girls smacked and beat this adult man on the train repeatedly. Every person I mentioned it to kept saying "They were just girls and he was a grown man. How can you expect him to fight back?"

It's called protecting yourself from an attacker. In this situation again I agree gender is irrelevant.

Drunk guy on train punched condutor lady when she asked him to stop smoking.
    I see.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless
    My ex wife filed a restraining order on me because of my profession, never laid a hand on her. We were going through a divorce and her lawyer convinced her to do it. Didn't find out about the restraining order until 2 years ago. Called her up had a laugh about it and decided to go out for coffee (ask war wheel).
    This was when you worked (or maybe you still do I'm not sure) as a bouncer right?

Had another woman attack me at a bar for not letting her in. As she was trying to claw and bite at me I wristlocked her to the ground. All in full view of a police officer. The police officer's response "Why did you do that it's not like she could hurt you?"
    I would have said "Ok then smart ass let her claw and bite you then we'll see if she is capable of causing harm."

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/16/2010 4:36pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alucard619 View Post

This was when you worked (or maybe you still do I'm not sure) as a bouncer right?
    Nope, when I was fighting professionally.

I would have said "Ok then smart ass let her claw and bite you then we'll see if she is capable of causing harm."
    My response was more of like, this is a misdemeanor you know.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/16/2010 5:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless
    Nope, when I was fighting professionally.
    Oh ok.
    Dude what HAVEN'T you done professionally?

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/16/2010 5:41pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh ok.
    Dude what HAVEN'T you done professionally?
    There's a really good 'yo mamma' joke in there but I won't go there.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/16/2010 6:12pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is pretty deep. I would like to think I would step in to help no matter what ( I have a pretty idiosyncratic and skewed personality) but I wouldn't know until that very moment.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/16/2010 6:31pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have no problem with a man hitting a woman if he was hit first. I don't think I get a free pass to hit a guy just because I have a vagina. Do whatever you need to do to remove the threat and no more. I would imagine in most situations that would be a punch or two.

Some of the comments here are refreshing, as in giving hope for humanity. Some of the comments are a little scary.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/16/2010 7:07pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless View Post
    There's a really good 'yo mamma' joke in there but I won't go there.
    Tis' all good bro. I did yours first so we're even.

OH SNAP!!!!

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/16/2010 7:11pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tis' all good bro. I did yours first so we're even.

OH SNAP!!!!
    *high five.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/16/2010 8:19pm

Style: -TKD--BJJ-

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "A NICE THING TO DO"...I was leaving a friends house with my wife and as we did I saw an Asian lady crying in the front seat, and an Asian guy in the passenger, so I drove by and asked my wife what she saw, "that the lady was crying and the guy looked like he was saying something to her" I made a u-turn and honked at the couple and asked the lady if she was alright, she said yes and I looked at the guy and said whats going on...LMFAO HE WAS TEACHING HER HOW TO DRIVE A STICK SHIFT AND SHE WAS UPSET... I felt so F*#ken stupid, but my wife thought it was "a nice thing to do"....

Posted On:
    5/16/2010 9:00pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I gained a lot of respect for a family friend one night when we were out to dinner. Me and him had taken a walk up the road to get some more booze and as usual I was talking up a storm when suddenly he stepped from my left behind my back as I realised this guy on my right had begun punching someone. At first I thought it was just a normal scuffle between a couple of dudes because he was yelling and the violence was just so fucking intense, it looked like he was smashing his fist through a brick wall. Turned out to be a woman. My family friend had grabbed this guys arm on the third or fourth swing and just said, "you don't hit women."

This guy was small but he turned around with what appeared to be blind drunk vicious intent towards my mate, saw there was two of us, chilled out slightly and goes, "but I love her".

She obviously had that syndrome that makes you love your violent spouse because he kept trying to get to her and I had to restrain him as my mate grabbed a cab for her, but she kept screaming for me to not hurt him. We suggested she press charges but she just wanted to go and me not to hurt him. I'm thinking, "**** this, I want to take his fucking head home with me". Eventually she got in the cab and left, the whole time going, "I love you" and other bullshit like "I'll see you when you get home sober". Fucking strange ****.

I was only 18 at the time and had only really been involved in punch ons with dudes, only seen punch ons with dudes and the only time I had seen women involved, there were two women, no men. So it was a bit of an eye opener.

My mate, who truthfully is half my size and without a violent bone in his body, impressed me with his quick thinking and reaction. I decided to be more vigilant (my talking so much meant I wasn't aware of my surroundings) and to never let an unjust violence occur without my intervention.

When I have seen violence that I can help stop, I do. This has almost got me shot, stabbed and bashed, but so far I have been lucky. Good karma, I suppose.
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567 891011 ... LastLast