Page 15 of 16 First ... 5111213141516 Last
  1. #141
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,271
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That psycho ex contacted me by email out of the blue last night, 6 or7 years after I last saw her. No ****, fucking wierdest thing ever, i write that story and she gets in touch with me. Maybe she is on here. Are you?

    She acted like we should be friends cause we went out for so long, obviously not remembering how we broke up, as well as brushing over the craziness by saying "we did a lot of substances". If she can't see she was toxic then, ****, I feel for the poor sod she is with now. I won't be contacting her.

  2. #142
    Squerlli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NO! SLEEP! TILL BROOKLYN!
    Posts
    3,683
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nigga you need a restraining order, a shot gun and a home security system asap.

    EDIT: And a dog just to be safe.

  3. #143

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    299
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli View Post
    Nigga you need a restraining order, a shot gun and a home security system asap.

    EDIT: And a dog just to be safe.
    Get a panic room while you're at it :XXbazooka

  4. #144
    NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT supporting member
    Matt Phillips's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Bahstun
    Posts
    9,753
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    That psycho ex contacted me by email out of the blue last night, 6 or7 years after I last saw her. No ****, fucking wierdest thing ever, i write that story and she gets in touch with me. Maybe she is on here. Are you?

    She acted like we should be friends cause we went out for so long, obviously not remembering how we broke up, as well as brushing over the craziness by saying "we did a lot of substances". If she can't see she was toxic then, ****, I feel for the poor sod she is with now. I won't be contacting her.
    Life is weird. People sometimes know when you are thinking about them.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie


    KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

    In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

  5. #145
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    That psycho ex contacted me by email out of the blue last night, 6 or7 years after I last saw her. No ****, fucking wierdest thing ever, i write that story and she gets in touch with me. Maybe she is on here. Are you?

    She acted like we should be friends cause we went out for so long, obviously not remembering how we broke up, as well as brushing over the craziness by saying "we did a lot of substances". If she can't see she was toxic then, ****, I feel for the poor sod she is with now. I won't be contacting her.
    just do it, think asbout the sex:it wil be awesome.
    it will be even better if she has a equaly weird bisexual friend.
    maybe you die, maybe you don't, i mean, does it really matter?
    think about those brave praying mantis males, or the average spidermales.
    they get fucking eaten alive after awesome sex.
    surely you are better then some insect?

  6. #146
    battlefields's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Australia, Land of Oz
    Posts
    5,271
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lebell don't think I haven't thought about it, our marathon sex sessions were the thing of legend, the positions were fucking ridiculous (she was a gymnast) and the frequency was and is unmatchable. I just don't think my fiancée would go for it, it took me three years to even consider a woman anything but a cold manipulative psycho other personality hiding bitch, so when I found her My relationship skills were very much based on pre meditative manipulation with a short fuse in conflict resolution. I'd like to think that I've changed but I am a realist.

    I don't get the sexual satisfaction but I also don't fear midnight castration so I take the good with the bad. Plus she doesn't hit the drink, do drugs, she does cook and she is about a year from finishing her accounting degree with honours.

  7. #147
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    funny how that always works huh?
    the awesome sex chicks are never the ones you settle with.

  8. #148
    Squerlli's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NO! SLEEP! TILL BROOKLYN!
    Posts
    3,683
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Having good sex is about knowing wtf you're doing, not finding the most psychologically damaged chick. Some of the best sex I've had is with "normal" women, the ones that were fucked in the head were pretty good but try and find a quiet girl.

    They're the super freaks.

    P.S. Drunk fat chicks try harder.

  9. #149
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Squerlli View Post
    Having good sex is about knowing wtf you're doing, not finding the most psychologically damaged chick. Some of the best sex I've had is with "normal" women, the ones that were fucked in the head were pretty good but try and find a quiet girl.

    They're the super freaks.

    P.S. Drunk fat chicks try harder.
    ahem..and how old are you again?

  10. #150
    Lily's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Downunder
    Posts
    3,520
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What the hell is going on in here?

    I hope we all remember that due to the overwhelming male majority on this site that women are the villains here. I feel for you guys and think it's great many of you are aware and are making changes to your choice of mate.

    However, let's never forget that both genders can be victims of abuse.
    "I'm reluctant to sound like a total fa66ot as well, but my background in sculpture gave me an edge in understanding how we're expected to move thru space." - The Other Other Serge

Page 15 of 16 First ... 5111213141516 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO