Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12131415 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/20/2010 12:34pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ouch dude... the first stabbing should have been a good divorce indicator.
    Hope things work out for ya.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Sick double leg.

Posted On:
    5/20/2010 12:54pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by T HUNTER View Post
    I am ashamed to admit this...but I allow my wife to physically abuse me. She has stabbed me with a steak knife three times...in my back...she stomped my face and head...worse than Sims Mir...we are getting a divorce...she took my money and filed against me...so my personal life is at an all time low...I tool a LOT of current top tier MMA athletes...and I could easily harm (and worse) my wife...with 05% of my being (skill, power, size, brutality, etc.,)...but she is female...and she is the mother of my only child...

Sorry to vent. Sorry to bother you ALL with my problems.

"THE HUNTER"

Steve M. Arce
    No shame in admitting that. My ex fiancee was occasionally abusive and I could never imagine raising my hand in self-defense. Defending yourself against someone who you love is always difficult.
    Respect.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    5/20/2010 4:09pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am ashamed to admit this...but I allow my wife to physically abuse me. She has stabbed me with a steak knife three times...in my back...she stomped my face and head...worse than Sims Mir...we are getting a divorce...she took my money and filed against me...so my personal life is at an all time low...I tool a LOT of current top tier MMA athletes...and I could easily harm (and worse) my wife...with 05% of my being (skill, power, size, brutality, etc.,)...but she is female...and she is the mother of my only child...

Sorry to vent. Sorry to bother you ALL with my problems.

"THE HUNTER"

Steve M. Arce
    Steve, my heart goes out to you. It takes a lot of courage to walk away from an abusive relationship.

There is no shame in restraining yourself from hitting a woman. The shame is on her for exploiting your morality to create a false sense of power. This situation is IMO the female-to-male equivalent of rape. the more you train, the harder you become, the greater the power-confirmation on the part of the abuser.

NO SHAME brother, NONE AT ALL.
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Posted On:
    5/20/2010 5:57pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All the shame is where it belongs... in her lap.

Posted On:
    5/20/2010 6:12pm

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good luck to you, Steve.

When I Get Back

Posted On:
    5/20/2010 6:18pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am ashamed to admit this...but I allow my wife to physically abuse me.
    There is no shame for you here.
    Good luck.

Posted On:
    5/20/2010 10:22pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The levl of abuse seems to go up with the MA ability of the husband/boyfriend. I notice abuse directed towards the Omegas, Tripps and HUNTERs, which is not something I care to attempt as a not completely untrained 220 lb male. I suppose the feeling of power she gets wailing on a normal guy might rise to intoxicating levels if the dude is a legit bad ass. These chicks have a lot of brass, that's all I can say.

I used to have a friend who was a very nice guy, but a mean drunk and a fair streetfighter. One night we went out drinking, I introduced him to an old female friend, and they ended up leaving together. I saw him the next day and he was white as a sheet. All he would say was that his gf found out and he was in trouble. When I saw his regular girl later that week I asked if they had a fight. "No, I kicked him until I thought he was dead." was her answer.

I swear to GOD we need a spousal abuse version of Bully Beatdown with the Evangelistas as hosts. Fucking bitches need their **** checked.
    Last edited by Matt Phillips; 5/20/2010 10:25pm at .

Posted On:
    5/20/2010 11:13pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was a victim of abuse by my ex. She would punch, kick, scratch, bite and on more than one occasion I found myself in life threatening situations. The whole time I thought I was in the wrong, that if I couldn't take the abuse I was less of a man. I would make excuses when I'd come into work with my face scratched to **** saying a crazy woman at the bus stop just attacked me. It was messed up and the intensity kept escalating. I never fought back and to this day there are things that she did to me that still mess with my mind.

One morning, early, I woke up to find her naked on top of me with a knife at my throat, telling me all this **** she was going to do me. I freaked out inside, distracted her and grabbed the knife off her, ran to the kitchen and threw it in a drawer with the other knives, then stood in front of the drawer as she punched and kicked the **** outta me. All of a sudden she ran to the apartment door and opened it.
    I said, "what are you doing? The cops will think you're mad running around the city naked."
    She said, in a voice that chilled me to my core and still scares the **** out of me, "not if I tell them you raped me and who are they going to believe, me, the young girl fresh out of high school, or you, a big tattooed criminal."
    I was able to close the door before she got out and just sat in front of it as she punched and kicked and screamed at me. She then ran into the bedroom, I suppose I was glad she didn't go to the drawer to get the knife again, where I imagine she cooled off and went to sleep. I stayed sentry at the door that night.

The next morning I am not ashamed to say I was an emotional wreck, shaking and in shock, whimpering like a fucking dog, she came out and reckons she couldn't remember any of it. It wasn't the physical stuff that hurt me, it was the psychological. She could do more damage to me with one accusation than any weapon ever could.

A week later she had apologised and stuff and wanted to come around. I rang my best mate and told him that if I turned up dead tonight, whatever she said I did, I didn't and pretty much said nice knowing you. My mate told me you are fucking crazy for staying with her. I told him it was love. But by that time, though, I had begun realising this was the beginning of the end. The relationship lasted around a year, but even now it feels like a lifetime.

She complained of having the spirit of her childhood rapist in her, something I, as an idealistic idiot, thought I could rid her of using my idealistic spirituality, but it turned out that her inner spirits aren't real but Multiple Personality Disorder is.

Get out now, before it escalates.

The woman who started the first battered woman's shelter, Erin Pizzey, in the UK resigned from its head because she saw that there was just as much abuse towards men as there was to women and that the policy of shelter that she pioneered was allowing some abusive women a weapon that went beyond the physical.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erin_Pizzey

Yes, it is wiki, but its a starting point, there is countless articles, many on men's rights websites that could be biased. There is a stigma attached to men who report abuse, as in oh, take it like a man. **** that. Get out. She wields more weapons with the weight of the law behind her than any man could hope to defend against. Even one accusation can and will result in detention.

I disagree with unwanted violence against anyone.

edit: By no means am I entirely blameless, I have a loud voice and we would have screaming matches, but I never hit her, only restrained her when she went too far.
    Last edited by battlefields; 5/20/2010 11:21pm at .

Posted On:
    5/20/2010 11:45pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    Ouch dude... the first stabbing should have been a good divorce indicator.
    Hope things work out for ya.
    I believe he means 1 incident, 3 swipes with the knife.

She needs to be locked up IMO

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 7891011 12131415 ... LastLast