Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    5/16/2010 1:09pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Not saying he has them but, have you been to wushu tournaments?

Your math is off as well.
    qft.

ive seen the wushu dance ehr kung fu team coming back from waving their hands through the air tournements with as much as 27 medals.

i love this sifu though, if i'd live near him i'd take a free trial lesson
    for shits n giggles.

Gold Summit Martial Arts Institute

Posted On:
    5/16/2010 2:44pm

Style: Ba Zheng Dao Quan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Those were some sweet twirly hands, fake Conan O'Brien.

Authentic Kung Fu in Buffalo, NY

http://www.buffalokungfu.com

http://www.laoshierinmarkle.com

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    5/17/2010 5:58am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    goddamnit sifu jack just might become my new hero, he's fucking awesome.
    the ip ip sounds remind me of the birds in the fields of my childhood.
    we'd walk in those fields looking for stuff to play with and found those young birds flappng around with their wings: ip ip!
    they fell outta the nest and when we brought em home my dad said: nothing we can do about it and snapped their necks.

i also noticed sifu jack doesnt seem to get the hitler salute right.

Posted On:
    7/13/2010 2:10pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: tai chi, qi gung, kung fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, is he a valid teacher or not? I'm looking for good training in the Las Vegas area and I'm a having a hard time finding something. Thanks.

Posted On:
    7/13/2010 2:54pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jamh55meyh View Post
    Well, is he a valid teacher or not? I'm looking for good training in the Las Vegas area and I'm a having a hard time finding something. Thanks.
    Vegas? I don't think you can swing a dead cat in Vegas without hitting a decent MMA gym and you're scratching your head over whether or not to study this crap? That bio has more red flags than a May Day parade.

Posted On:
    7/13/2010 3:17pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: tai chi, qi gung, kung fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is it with people being so cynical? I was asking a straight question, i don't need your sarcasm. I'm not interested in MMA, I'm interested in Kung Fu, and also, I'm looking for a safe place for women, where they won't be harassed by testosterone bullies. Sorry, but yes, in Vegas, I can't swing a dead cat without hitting a place full of bullies, and I rather not give my money away, I can get bullied for free by my family and at work.

Posted On:
    7/13/2010 3:25pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is it with people being so cynical? I was asking a straight question, i don't need your sarcasm. I'm not interested in MMA, I'm interested in Kung Fu, and also, I'm looking for a safe place for women, where they won't be harassed by testosterone bullies. Sorry, but yes, in Vegas, I can't swing a dead cat without hitting a place full of bullies, and I rather not give my money away, I can get bullied for free by my family and at work.
    Have you ever been to an MMA gym? I'm sure you haven't, I've never seen a woman bullied or disrespected in one. If anyone has seen this type of behavior I'd appreciate them posting about it here. Your last sentence reveals that it is not them you are concerned with but that you are afraid of being bullied yourself (probably the reason you went all e-spazz at my relatively harmless post). Don't be afraid, go to a real gym and get some legit training, you'll feel much better.

Posted On:
    7/13/2010 7:56pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd go as far to say that anyone openly bullying a woman in an MMA gym would find themselves the recipient of some affirmative action policies hastily made up by the instructor and implemented by the other students.

Then again, women seem to have different ideas as to what constitutes "bullying".

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    7/13/2010 9:09pm

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have been to numerous MMA gyms and have never observed the kind of behavior that you are concerned about. All of those gyms had women who trained hard and were treated respectfully.
    安氏八极拳学生

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/13/2010 9:18pm

Style: Working out

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I seek out places like that man
    if you are getting picked on, you need someone to pick on you in a safe environment
    get tough you puss in boots!
    Get confidence and learn how to fight.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast