Sponsored Links Spacer Image

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    5/18/2010 9:52pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By the way, the general public thinking that full auto fire on a rifle is some kind of holy grail of deadliness that semi auto rifles can never match is another example of how most people are ignorant/taught by Hollywood.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Flyweight

Posted On:
    5/18/2010 10:07pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, MT, MMA, CQB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wounded Ronin View Post
    By the way, the general public thinking that full auto fire on a rifle is some kind of holy grail of deadliness that semi auto rifles can never match is another example of how most people are ignorant/taught by Hollywood.
    Yes, and this myth will continue to propagate until there is a popular pro-2nd amendment group not fronted by representatives that half the country regards as loonies.
    :Determined:
    HTFU and join Bullshido on Fitocracy!
    http://ftcy.co/tBAxyj

Posted On:
    5/19/2010 7:48am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One serious downside to automatic weapons is the price of ammo.

fist first Philosopher

Posted On:
    5/19/2010 12:53pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Savate (LBF/SD/LC) - BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I stand corrected:

I got the (mis)information of the existens of "kits" from a television show on the Dutch EO (Evangelische Omroep = Evangelistic Network) channel years ago (+/- 16 years ago). So my bad to trust the Protestants and spread the info like if it was a truth. Won't happen again.

My personal opinion is still that certain fire arms should not be accesible to the general public, but this MY opinion and not a law or a restrained on the second amendment, so it wouldn't effect anyone here.

To Mr Machet(t)e, while this is a NHB discussion forum, it's not quiet smart to call someone "prole" without knowing this persons capabilities...so good Sir, go **** yourself up the ass with a cactus.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiujitsu77
    You know you are crazy about BJJ/Martial arts when...
    Quote Originally Posted by Humanzee
    ...your books on Kama Sutra and BJJ are interchangeable.
    Quote Originally Posted by jk55299 on Keysi Fighting Method
    It looks like this is a great fighting method if someone replaces your shampoo with superglue.
    The real deadly:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/19/2010 3:00pm

Style: slackerjitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooded Justice View Post
    Do you realize you are being intentionally obtuse? I'm sorry that I did not clarify that these events did not happen in direct chronological succession from each other but actually happened over a matter of days/weeks/months. Also that they were boradcast over TV which has both audio and visual components so that one can actually HEAR words spoken and then at the same time SEE things displayed on the screen.

I plan on becoming a lifetime member of my local gun range but beyond that no. Though if you can find a non partisan lobby for 2nd amendment rights I'll be happy to look into it.
    Obtuse? You are making statements that can be considered misleading or false or even hallucinations without clarfying the events or coincidence to each other.

As a "progun" person, you claim to not be a member of any organization protecting the Second Amendment civil right and profess to be against all current groups. Cuz they are all partisan. Which, coincidentally enough is what they are supposed to be.

It seems that you project the same behavior through your posts that you accuse the NRA of.

Obtuse? Yeah man, that's me.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/19/2010 5:58pm

Style: Justice/Firearms

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BadUglyMagic View Post
    Obtuse? You are making statements that can be considered misleading or false or even hallucinations without clarfying the events or coincidence to each other

As a "progun" person, you claim to not be a member of any organization protecting the Second Amendment civil right and profess to be against all current groups. Cuz they are all partisan. Which, coincidentally enough is what they are supposed to be.

It seems that you project the same behavior through your posts that you accuse the NRA of.

Obtuse? Yeah man, that's me.
    Really? My previous post could be mistaken as a hallucination? You've twice attributed beliefs to me that I have never ascribed to or even come close to endorsing in this thread. You previously implied that I was ok with infringing on civil rights when no post even close to saying that was written. I asked you to point my post out and you failed to do so. Then you imply that because I am not pro NRA that I am anti EVERY GUN LOBBY and I am such because I apparently think ALL OF THEM ARE TOO PARTISAN.

Quote Originally Posted by BadUglyMagic View Post
    Please show me where I typed the bolded parts. Pretty please show me this. Just like you showed me where I said I was ok with taking away civil rights? Oh right you can't because you had to invent these things to give yourself something to accuse me of. In fact in my last post or the one before it I envited you to inform me of any other gun lobby that is not the NRA and you have twice failed to do so.
    Last edited by Hooded Justice; 5/19/2010 6:23pm at .

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    5/19/2010 6:20pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    One serious downside to automatic weapons is the price of ammo.
    Exactly, I sweat enough from the cost of competing with a semi-auto pistol. A full auto 30 caliber rifle would be comedically expensive to run.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/19/2010 7:48pm

Business Class Supporting Member
      Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Money View Post
    Yes, and this myth will continue to propagate until there is a popular pro-2nd amendment group not fronted by representatives that half the country regards as loonies.

I dont understand your analogy at all. The myth is propagated by people who dont understand how firearms and individual shooters work and function/ perform. What loony people head up and staff the NRA? Its a nonpartisan group and just about the only group that does something for 2nd amendment rights infringements.

Yes, the people who support the NRA seem to be people who you dont agree with in terms of ideology. I think the people who you generally side with have no cares or concerns about 2nd A. so you just happen to be in a minority with little representation. You just cant stand the people that bring attention to an otherwise quiet organization. So hate them but why hate an organization because of the people that support it?

In the aftermath of Katrina the Mayor of New Orlands declared all fire arms are to be banned for the safety of the people. The chief of police called for house to house seizures of privately owned weapons. NRA finally got around to suing and won but there are many unclaimed weapons to this day because most people lost every piece of paper so most cannot prove ownership. No other organization has the desire and ability to tackle these infringements. ACLU as with most civil rights groups seeks and takes on cases they want to defend.

This is the kind of 2nd A. violation is what most people think would not happen in modern day America but it did. Imagine you survive a natural disaster and criminals are roaming the streets looking for easy targets. Next thing you know the local police knock on your door and by threat of force search and seize for any fire arms claiming we will all be safer if we just take them from you. The fallacy of that argument is that criminals will be exempt from confiscation because THEY ARE CRIMINALS AND DONT FOLLOW ORDERS WELL.

Posted On:
    5/19/2010 8:08pm

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't remember which comedian said it: what is needed is not gun control, but bullet control. If every bullet cost $5000 there would be a lot less innocent bystanders.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/19/2010 9:06pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by battlefields View Post
    I can't remember which comedian said it: what is needed is not gun control, but bullet control. If every bullet cost $5000 there would be a lot less innocent bystanders.
    It's Chris Rock.
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 910 LastLast