Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/13/2010 1:57pm

Style: Aikido/JJJ/Judo/GoJu Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Paintball isn't all too expensive...granted its more sport-related than "I'm gonna pretend I'm in The **** in Nam" related but its still really fun. You can get a solid Tippman for around $200 or so and mod it up a bit and still have a good time....you don't have to get an $1,100 Angel or anything crazy like that. Stick with field ball on open events (vice speed ball with teams/leagues) and you don't need to spend a bunch of money.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/13/2010 2:12pm

Style: Judo (injury), ETS-do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Psh, don't want to tear your uniform?! I hate that ****. If it were my Army/Marines, I would declare that every uniform must have at least one grass stain and one tear. And once a week you have to get someone else's blood on it.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/13/2010 2:29pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by vile_zoidberg View Post
    Psh, don't want to tear your uniform?! I hate that ****. If it were my Army/Marines, I would declare that every uniform must have at least one grass stain and one tear. And once a week you have to get someone else's blood on it.
    Reservists are generally more concerned with dress and deportment rather than legitimate soldiering.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/13/2010 2:39pm

Style: Judo (injury), ETS-do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well then, I say to you, good sir, "Bah!"

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/13/2010 2:46pm

Style: Aiki Jujitsu, Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you want to get really cheap do what I did. Buy a $20 pistol. It doesn't stand up to normal airsoft guns and it looks like a squirt gun but that just makes it more fun to own people with.

Infidel

Posted On:
    5/13/2010 3:03pm

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've seen a lot of full time and part time guys get into airsoft & paintball. Some dudes will even (try to) skip military ex's where they are using real **** in order to play airsoft.

They wanna play high speed low drag but don't wanna do the **** jobs.
    *shrugs*

We've set up kill houses and used airsoft guns with blue white and red ballons to run guys through drills and ****. Somewhat cheap, effective and convenient.

[color=#cccccc]StukovCA[/COLO"]StukovCA - Member Profile - Bullshido, you'd probably be surprised at how many special operators in the CF have reservist roots.
    You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it

Infidel

Posted On:
    5/13/2010 4:17pm

Style: Yoshinkan Aikido, MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stukov that last paragraph was for you, can't edit.
    Balls
    You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/13/2010 4:37pm

Style: In transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I did that **** once.

Get yourself a gas-powered Desert Eagle for your firearm. It's under 350fps and it has a great BAMF factor.

Frankly, you can pick basically anything modeled after a popular rifle in the real military. AK47s, G36Cs, M4s, etc. They all fall into that fps range and they're easier to get metal parts for.

I would post links, but I don't give enough of a ****. Too many fat guys. Too many fat guys.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/13/2010 4:49pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    GuilySpark, I don't doubt it. But those individuals don't remain in the Reserves for long (and I somehow can't see them returning after their contract expires). I'm referring to the class B perma reservist - wear the uniform all day running **** errands, acting all hardcore (until the annual fitness test comes around), taking retarded pride in their polished boots and harping on people who don't spend 4h on their boots a day; yet, all while having the comfort of saying no to deployment.
    Last edited by StukovCA; 5/13/2010 4:52pm at .

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    5/13/2010 7:05pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lOl, **** you for your reservist jokes ;). I'm all about Death...and Destruction...

On weekends. You know, Honor, Courage, Part of the Commitment.

Anyway, I'm stuck between paintball and air soft now. Both are full of the type of people I dislike, fat LARPers who think they know what they are doing...

and yes, I will do fire and movement with airsoft..

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 12 34 LastLast