Thread: hello!

Style
    GJJ and Krav Maga
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

hello!

Hey guys,

I like this forum it cuts through all the hype n bullshit surrounding Martial Arts.

I train at UKGJJ (ukgjj.com) and Krav Maga (kravmagaleeds.com), I aint no hardcore fighter, I don't even have a violent streak about me, I train because I enjoy it and it keeps me fit and has taught me a lot about respect and self defence.

I openly admit my sparring experience is very lacking. I remember reading on here ages ago that were people on about how the Gracie academy and the university etc worked?

I have loved martial arts since I was a kid, but never liked the traditional way of training to become a black belt etc, so I was late on the up take untill I found styles/schools that suited how I wanted to learn.

Ever since I was a kid I wanted to learn kung fu in China, N I did that last year, now that was an experience I will never forget and I was the biggest ***** there by a long stretch!

I like the technicality of Jiu Jitsu and I like the dirtiness of Krav and the big emphasis on combat fitness.

Thanks for having me people!

Style
    Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez

Style
    GJJ and Krav Maga
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for having me!