pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    5/11/2010 12:48pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uglybugly View Post
    about that.. what happened to the pit bull? I mean if the owner can't watch or take care of the dog then it must either be put to sleep or put in a home with responsible people. It went after a dog this time. Maybe it attacks a kid the next time.
    Pitbulls tend to be aggressive towards other dogs but not toward humans, which is the way you want to breed a dog for fighting (you don't want them to attack the person who pulls them apart). A dog can be put to sleep for attacking other dogs repeatedly.

Posted On:
    5/11/2010 1:24pm

Style: Judo Sandbagger

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The problem with dogs is that they are pack animals, and you are the Alpha (or you should be). When they get attacked and hear you crying and weeping and saying "No' and 'Don't" they hear your panic displeasure and try to avoid fighting - especially if they have been conditioned for it.

If you have a close bond with your dog, they expect you to either encourage them, or join in. They have to feel it is okay to fight, and you should jump in, head first. They spent the first months of their existance practice fighting in their litter, they know what to do. Let them be who they are.

Many of you do that to your kids too. HTFU.

Anyway...organized dog fights are criminal, not socializing your dog to the neighborhood dogs however is irresponsible. Let them sniff each other a bit, work out the Pecking order, and they can be chums.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/11/2010 2:19pm

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I got the impression that the pitbull was close to killing the other dog.

Quote Originally Posted by KO'd N DOA View Post
    Many of you do that to your kids too. HTFU.
    I see your view point. I still think that you have to control your dog so it don't hurt other dogs but play fight is only healthy ofc. Your view point is actually very good and it applies to kids too. If we look at school yard bulling.. the victim must in some way display a weakness which the bully can exploit. The standard way to prevent bulling is to go after the bully. However this screw up the victim because he will never learn how to stand up for himself.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/11/2010 2:58pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alucard619 View Post
    You asshole you kicked a dog. The **** is wrong with you?
    Any pictures taken?
    LOL no sorry no pics taken though in retrospect we should have just in case any medical expenses or future incidents do arise.

about that.. what happened to the pit bull? I mean if the owner can't watch or take care of the dog then it must either be put to sleep or put in a home with responsible people. It went after a dog this time. Maybe it attacks a kid the next time.
    The pitbull was ok this was a freak incident, for the most part the owner takes care of the dog and he just ran through a barricaded hole into my girlfriend's yard. Since then we have fortified it to prevent any other craziness.

Quote Originally Posted by CodosDePiedra View Post
    A while back, my dad was in a similar situation. He was watering his lawn with his dog sitting next to him, and a rottweiler from down the street got out and started attacking his dog (a jindo). My dad was kicking the dog in the ribs with running soccer kicks to the ribs (he's like 230lbs and was wearing work boots). Oddly enough, the kicks had no effect, so he jammed the hose down the dog's mouth to make it let go.
    Yea this pitbull just wouldnt let go. My girl, her brother and her mom were punching the **** out of the pitbull to the point that all of them had swollen knuckles. Then my girl went and got a hose and put water in the dog's nose but he was still at it. I think putting water in the mouth might have been a better strat.

I came in 5 mins after the incident took place when everyone was in a state of panic (my girl, my girl's brother, the mom and the owner of the pitbull) and thats when i kicked him in the body and then in the head for the pitbull to let go. I am still not sure whether it was my kick or the dog being tired that prompted him to let go but he let go as soon as i kicked him in his head.

I got the impression that the pitbull was close to killing the other dog.
    I am not sure, at the time it seemed like the pitbull was close to killing the dog since he had him by the neck and wouldnt let go. My girl's dog started yelping so everyone was getting desperate. After the incident ended we checked on the wounds and luckily my girl's dog has thick fur and skin and there was only a puncture wound on his neck.

Posted On:
    5/11/2010 3:11pm

Style: Judo Sandbagger

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote+ ringinheat]
    My girl's dog is a lil down
    [/QUOTE]
    Stud him out...That will lift his spirits. Ringinheats's dog needs a Bitchinheat.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/11/2010 3:15pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Question View Post
    Fuckin' A. That kid gets my vote for badass of the month.
    YouTube- Woman Bites a Dog to Save Her Dog

She get's mine. Pitbull bites your dog -> bite the fucking pitbull. XD

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/11/2010 3:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Stud him out...That will lift his spirits. Ringinheats's dog needs a Bitchinheat.
    HAHA that was funny i will propose the idea to my girl's family :ninja2:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/11/2010 4:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Update: my girl just came back from the vet apparently her dog needs surgery due to an infection because of the bite. He will be at the hospital overnight and will be picked up tomorrow. Seems like the neighbor will have to come up with the money.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/11/2010 9:42pm

Style: Working out

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 13ringinheat View Post
    The neighbor is lucky that

The neighbor is lucky that

The neighbor
    All I could imagine reading that was, "see spot go. See spot sit. . . etc"

:occasion1

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/12/2010 3:52am

Style: Thai Box / Ex - WT, EBMAS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    13ringinheat : you should try one option from specnaz manual where was written that if enemy dog bite your ally hand and wont let go , you should grab his back legs, one to each hand an kick him full force into the nuts. Probably you could try that next time :-)
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast