Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/10/2010 7:00pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Muay Thai saved my girl's dog

This incident took place yesterday i was hanging out at my girlfriend's house and she has a guard dog which is a mutt (not sure what breed but he looks like a german shephard). The neighbor of theirs has a pitbull and that dog decided to rush through a hole in the fence, he hit the baricade that was blocking that hole and got into my girlfriend's backyard and my girlfriend's dog and the pit bull got into a fight.

The pitbull ended up grabbing my girlfriend's dog by the side of his neck and wouldnt let go. I was inside at the time when this was happening but my girlfriend was out there trying to get the two dogs apart. She was punching the **** out of the pitbull but the dog wouldnt let go. Then my girl's brother and mom came out and they were punching the pitbull but that dog still wouldnt let go.

I went outside to see what was going on and noticed this look of terror on my girl. I went over to the two dogs and accessed the situation meanwhile everyone in my girl's family was tired and fractic trying to get the dog off my girl's dog.

I ran over and kicked the pitbull in the body not wanting to hurt the dog but the pitbull wouldnt let go and then i heard my girl's dog yelping and i was like i will have to kick the dog in the face so that he doesnt end up killing my girl's dog. I went up and kicked the pitbull in the side of the head flush with my shin ( i was wearing flip flops at the time.) it was a front/thigh kick and the pitbull let my girl's dog go immediately.

My girl's hand and her brother's hand was swollen from them trying to punch the dog and my girl's wrist was messed up but good thing i was there and knew how to properly kick to rescue her dog.

This was the first time i have ever hit anything with my shin without pads and surprisingly i didnt feel anything and not even a bruise on my shin so i was pretty happy about my shin conditioning.

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    5/10/2010 7:04pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you didn't KTFO that mother fucking dog, you kick like a girl.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/10/2010 7:22pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Naw i actually kicked him 40 - 50 % i didnt go all out since i didnt want to hurt that dog too badly either. But if he didnt let go after that kick i would have really swung for the fences.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/10/2010 7:27pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Judo, Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    you should of got the clinch and delivered some knees, that would teach the dog.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/10/2010 7:33pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well i do MMA i was honestly thinking about rear naked choking the dog cuz i remember reading an article here about how its effective but i didnt want to get bitten so i decided to kick first and then do desperation moves later. Good thing even my 50% kick was strong enough for the pitbull to not want anymore.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/10/2010 7:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Later in the night my girlfriend was trying to short play my skills by saying that the pitbull had lock jaw and that he would have let go regardless of whether i hit the dog or not. But later i found out that there is no such thing as a lock jaw and basically she and her brother were not hitting the pitbull hard enough for him to let go.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/10/2010 7:41pm

Style: Judo, MT, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so how are the dogs? is your girl's dog okay? and is the neighbor considering legal action for you kicking the crap out of their dog?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/10/2010 7:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My girl's dog is a lil down he has a puncture wound on his neck from the bite and his thyroid glands are a lil swollen, my girl's family is going to take him to the vet to get him checked out but he seems alright.

The pitbull is ok as well he was walking around just fine yesterday after the attack. He had puncture wounds on his neck as well from my girl's dog bitting him but he seemed in better spirits than my girl's dog.

The neighbor is lucky that we didnt kill his dog cuz he was on our property attacking our dog (in florida), not a lawyer but i think we would have been justified to put him down.

The neighbor is lucky that all of us were animal lovers and were not trying to kill his dog but just have them separate otherwise instead of kicking his head i would have bought a knife or a baseball bat or if it were my house a 40 cal.

The neighbor was very apologetic and offered to pay for any medical expenses that occured as a result but so far everything seems fine.

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

Posted On:
    5/10/2010 7:53pm

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 13ringinheat View Post
    But later i found out that there is no such thing as a lock jaw
    um...................

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lockjaw

Quote Originally Posted by wizwar31 View Post
    so how are the dogs? is your girl's dog okay? and is the neighbor considering legal action for you kicking the crap out of their dog?
    Yea, how are the dogs? What did the neighbor say?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/10/2010 7:59pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On a side note one thing that i was very impressed about was my ability to stay calm during the whole ordeal and think things through. I am not sure if it was due to my emotional disconnect (ie not my dog) or me sparring and training for the last two years and being an ammy fighter and having the ability to control the adrenaline dump.

Nevertheless in retrospect i was impressed by my technique, my foot was back the way it should be and i connected with my shin flush without any pain or after effects to me which gives me confidence to throw my right leg kick if ever a confrontation occurs. As mentioned before i have always used shin pads and this was the first time i hit anything except a bag without shins on and having caught my share of elbos and knees i get gun shy sometimes but didnt think twice about letting it go.
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast