Thread: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Muay Thai

Wasn't really sure where to put this but I thought I would try here.
    I want to start Muay Thai and I was wondering if anyone could tell me the location of a Muay Thai class in Northern Ireland?
    Thanks,
    Dale

Style
    BJJ

Style
    Clinchology: Judo & MT
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Google is your friend.

http://sheranmuaythai.webs.com/

And yes, I know there's a difference between Ireland and Northern Ireland.

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where's about are you talking about? I'm in Belfast, well moving to Dromore this weekend, but will still drive into Belfast to train.

Prokick has a few scattered gyms over Norn Iron, based the base in E. Belfast. It's specifically a Kick/Thai boxing mediumship, that also focuses on self defence, and other classes like 6 a.m Bootcamps for the fitness fanatics before work. Set up by 4 time World Champion Billy Murray who teaches at the Wiglar St. Belfast one.

Another good gym on the down low is one at frames, ran by experienced guys from the Northern Ireland Tai Jutsu association, with members from other gyms in various disciplines. It started out with MMA on Fridays, but there's also a strictly Muay Thai/Kickboxing one on Tuesday nights. It should be good, but I've only been able to attend the MMA ones. Just go to Frames Snooker club in the City Centre at 6 oclock, and walk all the way up the stairs until you can't go any further. Up&up until you see blue carpet, and a beat up door missing a handle, that's our gym. It's 5 a go.
    Last edited by Ulsteryank; 5/13/2010 11:50pm at .