Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registeredTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    5/07/2010 12:46pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Boxing.MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". - Cus D'Amato
    Spoiler:

I am a living legend!

Achievements:
    Three FriendsRecommendation First Class50000 Experience PointsOverdriveVeteran

Posted On:
    5/07/2010 12:51pm

supporting member
     Style: Tatsumaki Senpuu Kyaku

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    has it evolved to a Ninetails or are you making it hold the Everstone?
    Nigga, it only evolves with a firestone, which is balls to get in Soulsilver. It is currently hovering around level 52 and is a ninetails now.

Evolved versions are much more powerful.

Registered Member

Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    5/07/2010 1:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I feel much better now, but I spent the last 3 hours mostly lying on my bed. Strange...

Registered Member

Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    5/08/2010 10:10am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    You are wasting your God damn life. You were blessed with your OWN life. You were given the gift of the human body. This body that can run, jump, climb, swim, crush, ****, whatever you want it to do. This complex machine that has one simple task: to serve you. You're wasting it as you sit around all day getting dumb and fat. GET THE **** UP. Exercise more. DO SOMETHING. Cardio to burn the fat that's hiding that Godly body that's waiting for you underneath.

Food = Fuel. Nutritious is delicious. Work out and lift weights to get to that muscle. You were given this body and make it the best you fucking can. WORSHIP IT. It's hard and I know you want to give up, but you are not like the other pieces of **** on this planet. You WILL push past your limits and improve yourself. You fucking breathe that oxygen and pump it through that godly system of yours and LIVE. Live more and more each fucking day.

Feeling depressed? **** it. She's not worth all that bullshit. That job isn't that great. Your boss was an asshole anyway. There's plenty of bitches to ****, there's plenty of money to go around. Ignore it and do what you know you need to do. You are worth so fucking much but you're covering up all that worth by stuffing your face and making it feel like ****.

YOU ARE BETTER THAN THIS. You can do more than what you think. YOU DO NOT NEED THEIR APPROVAL. She is not worth going after, your boss is an asshole, you can buy a new car, you can live somewhere else, you don't need that widescreen TV, you are better than you can ever imagine. If you say you have the willpower, then like magic, you do.

Get the **** up and live, you piece of ****.

MADE OF STEEL!

Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    5/08/2010 11:21am

supporting member
     Style: Kung Fu Swordfighting

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MMAMickey View Post
    hey man i'm 165 by choice **** you and your massive guns

EDIT: I actually am, I couldn't cut if I got any heavier
    I'm sort of the same way; I want to do some more MMA and Muay Thai fights this summer, and, as I understand it, the lower the weight class I'm in the less likely I am to get injured. I'd rather stay at 155-160 and fight at 145 then bulk up to fight 155.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

Registered Member

Achievements:
    Veteran1000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    5/08/2010 5:26pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirc View Post
    Guess who originally wrote it on 4chan?

Forgot to add:

Fucker.
    Couldn't you at least have put some effort into the typography? That "thing" is really hard on the eyes.

POWERRR!

Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registeredTagger Second Class5000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    5/09/2010 4:49am

Join us... or die
     Style: Boxing.MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    I'm sort of the same way; I want to do some more MMA and Muay Thai fights this summer, and, as I understand it, the lower the weight class I'm in the less likely I am to get injured. I'd rather stay at 155-160 and fight at 145 then bulk up to fight 155.
    I have a different problem, I'm waaay short so the lower the weightclass I'm in the less likely it is that I'll get outpointed on the end of a jab lol.

..Its a real hard cut though. I'm naturally square so I'm starting to think I should focus on just getting good enough to deal with it and stay at a slightly higher category.
    "The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero projects his fear onto his opponent while the coward runs. 'Fear'. It's the same thing, but it's what you do with it that matters". - Cus D'Amato
    Spoiler:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456