Page 5 of 6 First 123456 Last
  1. #41
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    monk, pipe it down bro, zhe germans are still rebuilding berlin from the result of the last argument your two nations had.
    nothing says 'wtfpwned' like ' ai raiped ur capitol! muahahah'

  2. #42
    adouglasmhor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Glasgow, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,494
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey so long as I still get free public transport in Berlin for life the Karton Köpfe can do what they like.

  3. #43
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    berlin is a gayish art city.
    its horrible.

  4. #44

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    447
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Aren't there any Russians on bullshido? I'd like to hear what they think of Putin and how they see Russia developing.

  5. #45
    Sri Hanuman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    6,485
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkfg View Post
    Aren't there any Russians on bullshido? I'd like to hear what they think of Putin and how they see Russia developing.
    I know, right? Let's see if we have any Russian posters to provide us with some feedback. Would be interesting to hear things from a Russian perspective.

    So, any Russian posters here? Anyone at all?
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

    Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

    Dipshit

  6. #46
    adouglasmhor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Glasgow, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,494
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    berlin is a gayish art city.
    its horrible.
    There are good bits, it's a real city with a big population and lots of divergent areas.

    It was better when it was occupied territory and I could do pretty much what I wanted so long as it did not get back to command. German cops could only call the RMP and they weren't that interested if we weren't smashing the place up or stealing.

    Illegal rave in a warehouse in no man's land 20dm a ticket, local DJ and squaddies for security - done it.

    Supply door security with squaddies and Spams on the payroll for pubs and clubs - done it. I would have had Ivans as well if they were allowed to associate with us. No froggies though they had here own scams.

  7. #47

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    447
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    adouglasmhor, I have to inform you that your beloved Miss Dewey is developing a Trendelenburg gait on the left side. She should start training her abductors on that side and stop wearing high heels.

  8. #48
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by adouglasmhor View Post
    There are good bits, it's a real city with a big population and lots of divergent areas.

    It was better when it was occupied territory and I could do pretty much what I wanted so long as it did not get back to command. German cops could only call the RMP and they weren't that interested if we weren't smashing the place up or stealing.

    Illegal rave in a warehouse in no man's land 20dm a ticket, local DJ and squaddies for security - done it.

    Supply door security with squaddies and Spams on the payroll for pubs and clubs - done it. I would have had Ivans as well if they were allowed to associate with us. No froggies though they had here own scams.
    Im appaled....thousands of people died to capture berlin and crash fascism so YOU could have your secret gigs with the bolsjewistdevils???
    gott im himmel!
    i hope you're proud of yourself.
    if i were your sergeant i'd let you feel my stick.

  9. #49

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    674
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned Putin's latest strategy for discrediting his critics

    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_555360.html

    The link is SFW but with a links to candid videos that are definitely NSFW

    Being caught with their pants down having sex with a much younger woman and taking coke has not really done much to dent the reputations of the victims. Apparently this kind of behaviour is completely unremarkable in Russia and nobody cares very much. The interesting thing is to wonder about the kind of videos that have never been published. Obviously.

  10. #50
    adouglasmhor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Glasgow, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Posts
    1,494
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Monkfg View Post
    adouglasmhor, I have to inform you that your beloved Miss Dewey is developing a Trendelenburg gait on the left side. She should start training her abductors on that side and stop wearing high heels.
    miss Dewey has disappeared my sig needs changed.
    Last edited by adouglasmhor; 5/09/2010 4:49pm at .

Page 5 of 6 First 123456 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO