Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last
  1. #21

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    304
    Style
    MT noob, BJJ even noober
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikaranista View Post
    LOL @ home defense

    I bet you would be thanking your lucky stars instead of laughing if a band of ruffian wild hogs came barging through your door and you had that bad boy laying around.

  2. #22
    Prone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    927
    Style
    BJJ / Kyokushinkai Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's Zweihänder, not Zwiehander ;) From German "Zwei" = "Two" and "Händer" = "handed".

    I need to get me one of those and the Cutlass looks sweet too

  3. #23

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Ottawa
    Posts
    762
    Style
    judo, parenting
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    3 pages on a sword touted for home defense and not a single Phil Elmore reference? I think Cold Steel should hook up with Paladin and offer a free copy of the classic Steet Sword with every purchase.

  4. #24
    Prone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Hamburg, Germany
    Posts
    927
    Style
    BJJ / Kyokushinkai Karate
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnronin View Post
    3 pages on a sword touted for home defense and not a single Phil Elmore reference? I think Cold Steel should hook up with Paladin and offer a free copy of the classic Steet Sword with every purchase.
    /seconded 100%:new_uklia

  5. #25
    Mr. Machette's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    3,244
    Style
    FMA, Ego Warrior
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Prone View Post
    It's Zweihänder, not Zwiehander ;) From German "Zwei" = "Two" and "Händer" = "handed".

    I need to get me one of those and the Cutlass looks sweet too
    Oh shizzle, I swear I tried to correct that.

    Stupid spell check.

  6. #26
    Styygens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, Maryland
    Posts
    2,180
    Style
    JJJ/JKD/Kali/Combatives
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnronin View Post
    3 pages on a sword touted for home defense and not a single Phil Elmore reference? I think Cold Steel should hook up with Paladin and offer a free copy of the classic Steet Sword with every purchase.
    Nor was there a reference to the News thread about the Baltimore college student he used a katana as a home defense tool last year...

    Yes, he killed a man in his backyard with a sword. IIRC, it took one swing (maybe two)...

  7. #27
    money's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    1,580
    Style
    BJJ, MT, MMA, CQB
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1. Those NAGA swords are stainless steel wall-hangers aren't they? I'd be careful trying to cut anything with them since they could shatter.
    2. Lol @ trying to use a sword for home defense.
    :Determined:
    HTFU and join Bullshido on Fitocracy!
    http://ftcy.co/tBAxyj

  8. #28

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    222
    Style
    FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thaclient View Post
    I bet you would be thanking your lucky stars instead of laughing if a band of ruffian wild hogs came barging through your door and you had that bad boy laying around.
    Yeah, but I'm not of larger stature and strength. I'd have to just shoot 'em or something. Well, that or find a guy to go along with the sword. :biggrin:

    "OMG...Honey? The...band of ruffian wild hogs are trying to get in again. You can take care of it with der Zweihänder, can't ya sweetie?"

  9. #29

    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    304
    Style
    MT noob, BJJ even noober
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sikaranista View Post

    "OMG...Honey? The...band of ruffian wild hogs are trying to get in again. You can take care of it with der Zweihänder, and fire up the grill, can't ya sweetie?"
    Fixed it for you... :icon_mrgr

  10. #30

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    222
    Style
    FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by thaclient View Post
    Fixed it for you... :icon_mrgr
    Perfect!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO