Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Style
    Brazilian jujitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I know my stuff i just need a training buddy

I know how to fight and i have been in plenty of fights even if it was someone who knew what they were doing or not, but delaware is kinda small and the best gym I know of is in the top while i live at the bottom. age doesnt matter i'm 17 but i can hold up aginst someone more experinced than I.

Im thinking about getting the P90x workout system if anybody has any commments about that.

Style
    Judo, MT, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to bullshido.

by "know my stuff," what exactly do you mean? do you have previous training? What are you looking for in a training partner?

As for P90x, i do recommend it. I've finished it and can say that you will get great results if you stick with it. You gotta stay dedicated and do every single workout, but then again, if you formulate your own educated workout/diet plan, you can achieve similar results. P90x just lays it out easily for you to just follow. I did learn quite a few interesting moves from it!

Style
    Brazilian jujitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By "know my stuff" i have had a little training in Brazilian jujitsu and Muay Thai. I also use slight judo happekido and Greco-Roman Wrestling
    Last edited by The Tank; 5/04/2010 1:19pm at .

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tank View Post
    I know how to fight and i have been in plenty of fights even if it was someone who knew what they were doing or not, but delaware is kinda small and the best gym I know of is in the top while i live at the bottom. age doesnt matter i'm 17 but i can hold up aginst someone more experinced than I.

Im thinking about getting the P90x workout system if anybody has any commments about that.
    Congratulations. You're that guy. You know "I know how to fight" and then somebody drops you on your ass. Then all the guys who thought you were a douche bag finally say it to your face. So on behalf of the bullshido staff let me welcome you to the forum douche bag.

Style
    Recovery(lung surgeries)
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless View Post
    Congratulations. You're that guy. You know "I know how to fight" and then somebody drops you on your ass. Then all the guys who thought you were a douche bag finally say it to your face. So on behalf of the bullshido staff let me welcome you to the forum douche bag.
    no he is the

happe kid o kinda guy

Quote Originally Posted by The Tank
    By "know my stuff" i have had a little training in Brazilian jujitsu and Muay Thai. I also use slight judo happekido and Greco-Roman Wrestling
    Which isn't any better .

* edit *
    OP
    Welcome to Bullshido .

I swear this had a red background a minute ago ...
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 5/04/2010 1:38pm at .
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    Brazilian jujitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Personallly i would rather lose than win because when you lose you get to learn tactics and strategies from those who are better which can only improve you. i do not look for fights that i can win i look for those that i can learn from and so far it has worked quite well. thanx for the welcome.

Style
    Chinese Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Tank View Post
    Personallly i would rather lose than win because when you lose you get to learn tactics and strategies from those who are better which can only improve you. i do not look for fights that i can win i look for those that i can learn from and so far it has worked quite well. thanx for the welcome.
    Wrong, we'll discuss this later when I have the time.

Style
    Judo, MT, BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so wait... by fights do you mean you go around sparring with friends/at a gym so that you may learn and improve? or do you mean going to the local schoolyard and randomly challenging people...

Style
    Brazilian jujitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dont go around running my mouth saying all kinds of stupid crap if that is what you mean. I usually practice with friends as much as possible but they aren't any challenge at all anymore so i need some new people i can train with. I'm not rich but very far from so i dont have the luxury of using a gym but i do roll around on mats when i get a chance.

Style
    Bjj
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nobody knows their stuff before 5+ years of training with GOOD fighters. Good fighters are guys who've won multiple pro fights.

You know how to push around untrained tools -- good work, go find a real mma or bjj or mt gym and become a badass.

And stop talking ****.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last