Thread: Greetings!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Greetings!

Greetings practitioners, wanna be's, are's & coulda, woulda's. Live here in Omaha. My days as a Martial artist are over because of health reasons. Studied under the Great Ed parker in SoCal in the early 70's. My son is a Kenpo/Kempo practitioner in Omaha with 14 years experience. So I still like to keep my nose in it from time to time. I can assure you there is atleast 1 quality Kenpo school in Omaha IMO & that is Nick Cerios. Was just checking out how much BS is still available about C. Geary in Omaha & stumbled upon this site. My son originally studied under Geary. My wife seen what he was alot sooner than I & for that I am thankful. my son was a green belt at the time we left Gearys Downtown location. He wanted my son to stay I think pretty badly because of # 1 Money (thats always #1 with Geary)
    & # 2 my son was used for promtional ads, commercials & such. But it was time to leave that place. Don't get me wrong there were some very good people there. Geary was willing to give ( GIVE ) my son his brown belt if he would stay. That sealed the deal right there. Geary still hasn't learned the lesson of earning something yet. But my son has. Geary is a thorn in the side of the Martial Arts community. Self promoter, Self absorber, Self
    Gratuitus schmekel. people in Omaha know all about him. He ran for some bogus office 2 years ago & collected at the last count I had seen, 12 votes. He won't be governing this state. just needs money.
    Sorry for the rant. Anyways hello Everyone!!!

Style
    Weight Training
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ack, sorry to hear y'all ran into problems like you did.
    At least you can appreciate why a site like this exists.

Did you ever see our Investigations list?
    http://www.bullshido.org/Category:Investigations

Welcome again to the site. All the years I've been here, and the people I've met here, I swear the average age of the site has to be well over 35. Every few months some rambunctious old fellow makes a thread going 'OLD PEOPLE UNITE! (slowly so no one gets hurt)' and much old peopleness follows!
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido