Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/03/2010 1:21pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devil View Post
    The mighty retard strength is nothing to jest about.
    For serious!

I had a cousin who could rend flesh with her bare hands if she got into a "mood", just like those corny kung fu movies.

She was a genuinely gentle and innocent being, but man she had a death grip if she became agitated.

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    5/03/2010 1:23pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hab you theen my batheball?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/03/2010 1:30pm

Style: Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You're a bunch of insecure faggots, **** you guys. Leave it to his friends and family and HIM to make sure he doesnt get hurt over his blackbelt, and quit acting like you're somehow emasculated because someone with a disability got a rank that you all know doesnt mean anything to anyone.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/03/2010 1:36pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Suprore View Post
    You're a bunch of insecure faggots, **** you guys. Leave it to his friends and family and HIM to make sure he doesnt get hurt over his blackbelt, and quit acting like you're somehow emasculated because someone with a disability got a rank that you all know doesnt mean anything to anyone.
    So, that makes you a homophobe then right?

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    5/03/2010 1:39pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Suprore View Post
    I like to make sure window lickers know their place.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/03/2010 1:41pm

Style: Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    So, that makes you a homophobe then right?
    Obviously.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/03/2010 2:52pm

Style: BJJ, Wing Chun Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The main problem, as I see it, is the level of mental growth. If he is has not grown beyond a 4 yo mentally, then I have no problem with him receiving a BB as a feel good gesture.

At 4yo you're given praises for not peeing in the bed.

Those who are higher functioning and have the compacity to understand the difference - Then it is a smack to the face with a resounding, "You are not equal to your peers."

I let my nephews/nieces win in chess until they were around 7 or 8. Then, sorry, but you gotta win on your own - you know the game now apply it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/03/2010 3:05pm

Style: shorin ryu/bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Why do you keep adding to your caveats?

Yes, and some people do. Your anger over this issue is silly.
    The fact anyone has a problem with that video or the kid getting his BB is silly, regretful, and generally bullshit.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/03/2010 3:05pm

Style: Itinerant Wanderer

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Oh NOEZ!

[pithy sarcasm]I am so insecure in my place in the martial arts world, that I will pitch a hissy fit that someone who has a remarkable ability to push past adversity got something that I want for my very own!!!! And he might not have had to do everything I did, and that somehow, inexplicably cheapens my own effort. Because, you know, my own effort means nothing unless it is measured against everyone elses', and is biggest! [/pithy sarcasm}

I wonder how many of you have grown up with someone with Down's, or mental retardation? Not you, Asperger's- it's on a different scale, and you know it. It's obvious by some of the mind-bendingly stupid comments here that many have no idea what they are talking about. "Get better"? Been reading Flowers for Algernon, have we?

I applaud this kid, his family, and the instructors who work with him daily. I applaud his classmates for supporting him. I would tell him that haters gonna hate, and I will happily acknowledge him a black belt.

Posted On:
    5/03/2010 3:13pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Muerteds View Post
    [pithy sarcasm]I am so insecure in my place in the martial arts world, that I will pitch a hissy fit that someone who has a remarkable ability to push past adversity got something that I want for my very own!!!! And he might not have had to do everything I did, and that somehow, inexplicably cheapens my own effort. Because, you know, my own effort means nothing unless it is measured against everyone elses', and is biggest! [/pithy sarcasm}

I wonder how many of you have grown up with someone with Down's, or mental retardation? Not you, Asperger's- it's on a different scale, and you know it. It's obvious by some of the mind-bendingly stupid comments here that many have no idea what they are talking about. "Get better"? Been reading Flowers for Algernon, have we?

I applaud this kid, his family, and the instructors who work with him daily. I applaud his classmates for supporting him. I would tell him that haters gonna hate, and I will happily acknowledge him a black belt.
    I don't care about the black belt. I just hate retards and like to see them get their comeuppance.
Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 10111213 ... LastLast