222023 Bullies, 4130 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 151 to 160 of 167
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61213141516 17 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. ciscodog is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    547

    Posted On:
    5/05/2010 11:54pm


     Style: shorin ryu/bjj

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post

    You did so in this thread already.



    YouTube- Mornin' Greetings in Deadwood
    no you said i already in this thread condoned censorship.....whos a liar?
    Last edited by ciscodog; 5/05/2010 11:55pm at . Reason: for spelling
  2. Cy Q. Faunce is offline
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577

    Posted On:
    5/05/2010 11:59pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ciscodog View Post
    no you said i already in this thread condoned censorship.....whos a liar?
    You are. You'd like to flense this thread out of this subforum.

    Again, address my whole argument and my claim that you misrepresented mine, or don't whine when you claim yours is misrepresented.

    You're a cowardly, stupid little liar.
  3. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,770

    Posted On:
    5/06/2010 12:01am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ciscodog View Post
    Yes your an idiot....
    Okay, this is funny.
  4. ciscodog is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    547

    Posted On:
    5/06/2010 12:09am


     Style: shorin ryu/bjj

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    You are. You'd like to flense this thread out of this subforum.

    Again, address my whole argument and my claim that you misrepresented mine, or don't whine when you claim yours is misrepresented.

    You're a cowardly, stupid little liar.
    well we will have to disagree, you think im a liar and i think you are, let the readers decide....
  5. Cy Q. Faunce is offline
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577

    Posted On:
    5/06/2010 12:10am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Okay, this is funny.
    Pathetically, he makes this same mistake again and again despite the fact that it's been pointed out to him.

    He's not only stupid, but ineducable.
  6. Cy Q. Faunce is offline
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577

    Posted On:
    5/06/2010 12:12am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ciscodog View Post
    well we will have to disagree, you think im a liar and i think you are, let the readers decide....
    You think I lied about what I think?

    God, you're stupid.
  7. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,770

    Posted On:
    5/06/2010 12:15am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    You think I lied about what I think?

    God, you're stupid.
    This is normal. He gets worked up and accuses you of everything that he feels you meant.

    When you point out he is wrong, he gets upset and uses your argument against you.

    You said he lied so now you are a liar.
  8. Cy Q. Faunce is offline
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577

    Posted On:
    5/06/2010 12:21am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    This is normal. He gets worked up and accuses you of everything that he feels you meant.

    When you point out he is wrong, he gets upset and uses your argument against you.

    You said he lied so now you are a liar.
    I wish I'd made him for a moron before I bothered replying to him. I had a vague recollection that he was useful on the Brinn thread, but that was a long time ago. It sounds like he's spent a lot of time in Sheerdog since.
  9. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    33,770

    Posted On:
    5/06/2010 12:30am

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    I wish I'd made him for a moron before I bothered replying to him. I had a vague recollection that he was useful on the Brinn thread,
    Oh you must have missed the bickering along the lines of the Martial Talk thread.
  10. Cy Q. Faunce is offline
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577

    Posted On:
    5/06/2010 12:32am

    Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Oh you must have missed the bickering along the lines of the Martial Talk thread.
    No, I remembered that part. I just thought it was a single failing on the part of an otherwise useful person. Apparently I had it backwards; it was the temporary usefulness in the Brinn thread that was the deviation from the pattern.
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 61213141516 17 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.