226197 Bullies, 3976 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 141 to 150 of 167
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51112131415 1617 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. ciscodog is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    547

    Posted On:
    5/05/2010 10:17pm


     Style: shorin ryu/bjj

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    Since you haven't bothered to follow up on my question, I'll explain what I said, you fucking moron.

    I think you are defensive of MartialTalk because you see the benefit of censoring certain kinds of conversations, and because you see martial arts as a path to personal improvement as well as a means of fighting.

    I can understand the distaste that leads to the former point of view. I share it in this case. Watching people defend the honor of krotty against t3h dreaded retardation is disgusting. I do not think censorship is the best answer, but there is room for men of good will to disagree on this point.

    The latter viewpoint runs contrary to the mainstream of opinion here, but for me, martial arts is like a sewer: What you get out of it depends on what you put into it.

    Next time you assume you know what I'm saying, think twice. You're not smart enough to make those calls unassisted.
    You are an idiot....my distaste is not defending karate...if this kid got his bb from any other discipline id feel the same. My distaste is the fact that a kid with a serious mental and physical handicap has become the subject of a debate and also of insults on wether he really earned his rank as you or i would have too. It has nothing to do with censorship, is it bad taste imo...yup. Do i hope that anyone that has made fun of him in this thread has a large frozen pile of **** drop out of the sky and land on them, yes again.

    The only time i ever defended Martial talk was when the admin sent me an email about MM . He sent me a reply, I posted it i beleive, he then offered a olive branch to bullshido, which was then used to whip him. Not exactly what i would refer to as grown -up behavior. I have never condoned censorship, so as i have previously stated, your an idiot.
  2. Cy Q. Faunce is offline
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577

    Posted On:
    5/05/2010 10:41pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ciscodog View Post
    You are an idiot....
    Shut the **** up. You can't write one post without fucking up some really important piece of logic. Case in point:

    Quote Originally Posted by ciscodog View Post
    my distaste is not defending karate...
    That's not what I said. Quote the whole thing, fuckhead, or shut the **** up:

    Quote Originally Posted by your superior in ever way View Post
    Watching people defend the honor of krotty against t3h dreaded retardation is disgusting.
    It's that bizarre fixation on the "threat" of a Down's syndrome guy getting a black belt that I find disgusting. The krotty part only serves to underline the fact that the people yelling about this are not generally fans of that art, hence reverence for it cannot be driving their actions, merely spite and smugness.

    Quote Originally Posted by ciscodog View Post
    It has nothing to do with censorship,
    Weren't you the idiot who wanted this thread out of YMAS? I'm pretty sure you were.

    Quote Originally Posted by ciscodog View Post
    The only time i ever defended Martial talk was when the admin sent me an email about MM .
    So as long as he's sucking your dick, he must be okay.

    Quote Originally Posted by ciscodog View Post
    He sent me a reply, I posted it i beleive, he then offered a olive branch to bullshido
    No, he didn't. He enacted some policies which did nothing to help them detect or realistically discuss the credentials of over 90% of the fakes we see. That may have benefitted his site, but it was no victory for us, and it did nothing to help us.

    It wasn't an olive branch. It was a fig leaf, and a porous one at that.

    But we've been over this, and you were too stupid to get it the first time. Unless you've grown a brain in the interval, I don't foresee you figuring this out.

    Quote Originally Posted by ciscodog View Post
    I have never condoned censorship,
    You did so in this thread already.

    Quote Originally Posted by ciscodog View Post
    so as i have previously stated, your an idiot.
    Emphasis for delicious irony.

    You were wrong, in any case, in your misinterpretation of my previous post. I was not stating that MartialTalk = retarded. I respect retarded people a lot more than I respect MartialTalk.

    Strong message follows.

    YouTube- Mornin' Greetings in Deadwood
  3. ciscodog is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    547

    Posted On:
    5/05/2010 10:47pm


     Style: shorin ryu/bjj

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ciscodog View Post
    Well your mental development is far above the kid in the video, perhaps thats why more is expected from you by yourself and your instructors.... and hadnt the kid already had open heart surgery at an early age, i thought i heard chronic asthma also. Despite everything that kid in the video has going against him he still shows up to train at his dojo, and people complain that he got dan rank? This thread doesnt belong in y.m.a.s. but maybe a y.s.b.a.y. forum should be created.. aka you should be ashamed of yourself.
    Where do i say censorship????? Yes your an idiot....
  4. Cy Q. Faunce is offline
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577

    Posted On:
    5/05/2010 10:52pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ciscodog View Post
    Where do i say censorship????? Yes your an idiot....
    So unless you use the exact word, it doesn't count?

    Idiot.

    Incidentally, you haven't addressed any other point I've made. Do it or shut your teeth.

    Also:

    Quote Originally Posted by ciscodog View Post
    your an idiot....
    Making the mistake once could be a typo. Doing it over and over means you're an idiot.
  5. ciscodog is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    547

    Posted On:
    5/05/2010 10:56pm


     Style: shorin ryu/bjj

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah thats usually how it works.... you see something else that means censorship? what?
  6. Cy Q. Faunce is offline
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577

    Posted On:
    5/05/2010 10:59pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ciscodog View Post
    yeah thats usually how it works....
    How what works? You ducking 90% of what I say in order to jump on one thing? You being an idiot who can't write to save his life (and don't tempt me to test that)? What, exactly?

    Quote Originally Posted by ciscodog View Post
    you see something else that means censorship? what?
    Your quaint idea that YMAS has lofty standards beneath which this thread falls, and so should be excised.

    Address the rest of my points or shut the **** up in a hurry.
  7. ciscodog is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    547

    Posted On:
    5/05/2010 11:31pm


     Style: shorin ryu/bjj

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That one little thing, its the basis for your entire lame arguement....moved to a new forum is not censorship and nor did i say excised, last time i checked...and the other 90% is based off your utterly lame opinion ( and thats what it is or show me otherwise) that i like martial talk for its censorship.
  8. Cy Q. Faunce is offline
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577

    Posted On:
    5/05/2010 11:35pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ciscodog View Post
    That one little thing, its the basis for your entire lame arguement....
    That's a lie. My argument is based on the fact that you misinterpreted what I said. Ironically, you only seem to have time to whine about how I allegedly misinterpreted you.

    If you can't be bothered to own up to your mistakes, you have no standing on which to whine about being misunderstood.

    You also missed the entire part where I spoke of martial arts as meaning more to some people than augmenting fighting ability.

    You've gone from being an idiot to being a liar, and thus I'm done with you. Until it's time to investigate you, of course. Until then, go to Hell.
  9. ciscodog is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    547

    Posted On:
    5/05/2010 11:44pm


     Style: shorin ryu/bjj

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    That's a lie. My argument is based on the fact that you misinterpreted what I said. Ironically, you only seem to have time to whine about how I allegedly misinterpreted you.

    If you can't be bothered to own up to your mistakes, you have no standing on which to whine about being misunderstood.

    You also missed the entire part where I spoke of martial arts as meaning more to some people than augmenting fighting ability.

    You've gone from being an idiot to being a liar, and thus I'm done with you. Until it's time to investigate you, of course. Until then, go to Hell.


    I didn't misinterpret anything... i said your comment was lame, you responded saying i wanted censorship, your wrong ....pretty fucking simple.
  10. Cy Q. Faunce is offline
    Cy Q. Faunce's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    3,577

    Posted On:
    5/05/2010 11:48pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ciscodog View Post
    I didn't misinterpret anything... i said your comment was lame, you responded saying i wanted censorship, your wrong ....pretty fucking simple.
    You are, indeed, pretty fucking simple, but I thought I'd forego pointing it out in the interest of charity.

    I said plenty else besides, and I didn't say you wanted censorship, I said I thought you saw the benefit of MartialTalk doing it. I did think that. If that's not true, then fine, but I did qualify it as an opinion rather than a fact.

    You claimed my remark was lame based upon a stupid misreading of that comment, and you continue to display stupidity beyond all rational bounds.

    You are subhumanly dumb, and apparently even more so by choice. You're a liar and a fool.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.