Sponsored Links Spacer Image

On hiatus

Posted On:
    4/28/2010 8:10pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    You trained in that garage didn't you? That's what this is about isn't it? Wait a minute Red Dragon is that you?
    I said I was done, but no... You just had to summon the Red Dragon, huh.

Remember, you are the only one complaining about fighting and making fun of XMA. No one else did that at all. No one made fun of XMA either. Everyone else is laughing at a high, rambling, fat guy claiming to teaching XMA and a million other arts in his garage.

Context is your friend.
    Yeeeeah, but given the general disposition towards XMA by most of Bullshido's populus. It's easy to further that diposition by drawing attention to that fatso as an advocate of XMA.
    Here's a different set of XMA practitioners:
    YouTube- Extreme Martial Arts Flip Video
    And you know what, those guys have skill.

I do like that the 3-sectional Staffs spell "Huh " on the wall. The camera angle is perfect because, it comes into view right over his head as he is yelling the introduction.

It sums up the video perfectly.
    But look at the result. Before XMA, lil' Henry was just some sissy kid. Now he's got confidence, pride and he's as happy as a sissy with a bag full of dicks. Stay awesome, lil' Henry.
    YouTube- Bernie Mac - Def Comedy Jam

Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/28/2010 8:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling, Bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba_The_SHY View Post

Yeeeeah, but given the general disposition towards XMA by most of Bullshido's populus. It's easy to further that diposition by drawing attention to that fatso as an advocate of XMA.
    But they are Dorks, and you defending them makes you SuperDOrk.

Some of us actually like to fight, with fists and stuff. Not imitate martial arts in 'dance' form.
    I know it looks cool, but here, in general, we appreciate effectiveness, not attractiveness. We bash, because we are bashers, not performers.

But look at the result. Before XMA, lil' Henry was just some sissy kid. Now he's got confidence, pride and he's as happy as a sissy with a bag full of dicks. Stay awesome, lil' Henry.
    He is confident now, until he busts a move on someone who has an actual punch in his bag.

Not to brag, but my 9 yr old daughter would laugh at his yelling, double leg him and arm bar his ass till he yelled for real, all in 4 seconds.
    When something like that happens, his awesomeness will shrivel as your points have.

BTW, anything labeled with the ubiquitous 'extreme' in it is dorky....SUperDOrk.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/28/2010 9:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If that lil' kid yell long enough, he just might.... turn super saiyan.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/28/2010 10:27pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Yeeeeah, but given the general disposition towards XMA by most of Bullshido's populus.
    There you go talking out of your ass again. You don't speak for Bullshido's general populace. If you did, you'd know about the very specific caveat that people claim when making fun of XMA.

So?
    Funny, so you practice in that garage don't you? That or you do XMA because you are lying and crying quite excessively at this point.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    4/29/2010 1:23am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    whats the hellz is XMA ?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/29/2010 2:04am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    XMA = Xtreme Martial Arts. Because words with three "E"s in them are for PUSSIES!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/29/2010 2:25am

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Here's a different set of XMA practitioners:
    YouTube- Extreme Martial Arts Flip Video

YouTube- Bernie Mac - Def Comedy Jam
    Well I'll now know what to train if I ever get attacked by the Lard Lad mascot and need to jump through his giant doughnut.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/29/2010 8:17am

Style: boxing, bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, XMA is basically equal to Tony Jaa? Granted, I know you have to be pretty strong to actually do stuff like that, but if somebody is puttin it out there as a "Martial Art" that you can use as defense when all it really is is a bunch of gymnastics then its crap.

Exasperated.

Posted On:
    4/29/2010 11:24am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabetuno View Post
    Oh... and vegetabels.
    This thread makes me laugh. Thanks for making these fake videos and photos guys, I appreciate your brightening my day.

On hiatus

Posted On:
    4/30/2010 3:59pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nwp View Post
    But they are Dorks, and you defending them makes you SuperDOrk.

Some of us actually like to fight, with fists and stuff. Not imitate martial arts in 'dance' form.
    I know it looks cool, but here, in general, we appreciate effectiveness, not attractiveness. We bash, because we are bashers, not performers.
    That's great, but quite irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Nwp View Post
    He is confident now, until he busts a move on someone who has an actual punch in his bag.

Not to brag, but my 9 yr old daughter would laugh at his yelling, double leg him and arm bar his ass till he yelled for real, all in 4 seconds.
    When something like that happens, his awesomeness will shrivel as your points have.
    Perhaps, however I'd be more concerned about the follow-up of that hypothetical encounter. You see, athletic 9 yr old girls tend to really like certain geeky, screaming boys (cause they're hillarious). And maybe after she loosens that armbar, she'll sit down next to his bruised ego and they'll start to talk and giggle about Martial Arts, life and Scooby Do. And before you know it, only after a few short weeks, you end up finding them playing doctor in your bedroom :la:

Either way, I'll be expecting you soon with a shotgun in your hands.

There you go talking out of your ass again. You don't speak for Bullshido's general populace. If you did, you'd know about the very specific caveat that people claim when making fun of XMA.
    Oh? And what caveat is that?

So?
    Funny, so you practice in that garage don't you? That or you do XMA because you are lying and crying quite excessively at this point.
    The Red Dragon can neither lie nor cry... he can only FLY!!!
    Oh yeah, I nailed that one.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 7 LastLast