Style
    Judo super noob
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

So in a Bullshido throwdown

we can meet up and specify the type of fight right? Like if we want just boxing. or boxing and clinch, or full blown mma.

once I get my car and my license it will be fun. I'm assuming we gotta be 18 also right?

T3h R34l Gangnam Style! staff
    Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yep. It's a friendly meet up for various types of sparring. Check ego's at the door please.

Style
    Rehab(Back Surgery)
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are an instructor ?
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NoGroinNoKrav View Post
    we can meet up and specify the type of fight right? Like if we want just boxing. or boxing and clinch, or full blown mma.

once I get my car and my license it will be fun. I'm assuming we gotta be 18 also right?
    Hell no. I was kicking 3Moose1 in the junk at Throwdowns when he was still seventeen.
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

Style
    Judo super noob
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No but when your more experienced then newer members, It's ideal to help them. Since Krav has self defense moves like choke defense and such, Its difficult for a beginner to understand the basics, and the teacher can't focus on everyone 24/7

Sides if I teach em and they get better it's more people for me to fight. Same with advertising my school

Style
    Judo super noob
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    Hell no. I was kicking 3Moose1 in the junk at Throwdowns when he was still seventeen.

not to sound wimpy but it seems like these would be better as big events where you could have medics on call.

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT supporting member
    Style
    None
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    KosherKickboxer (then age 13) playing around with Strikestanian. As you can see, it can be pretty light if you like.

YouTube- Boston TD:2009 Strikestanian vs Kosherkickboxer WinterOfOurDiscontent
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Style
    xingyi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    not to sound wimpy but it seems like these would be better as big events where you could have medics on call.
    No, these aren't all MMA a matches as everyone goes for different reasons.

Style
    xingyi
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sides if I teach em and they get better it's more people for me to fight. Same with advertising my school
    I have been doing a lot of teaching in class lately. It's kind of the responsibility of a more experienced guy. Now it;s easy for me to learn because I understand my arts basic concepts so if I'm shown a move a few times it's easy for me to manipulate my body using all the subtle movements that make up the move, without having to think.

But when your teaching somebody with no previous experience, I have to think of all the little freaking movements that I'm doing naturally so the thought to teach them does not cross my mind.

Not to mention Krav is a system that borrows moves from other arts and adds an aggressive philosophy to it. I mean essentially I'm trying to teach moves and martial arts philosophy at the same time.

Advice?

Training for about a year and a half here

http://www.atlantickravmaga.com/

Do us all a favor and lurk more okay? Your experience here will be much better.