232735 Bullies, 3700 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 11 to 20 of 43
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. GirlJock is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    181

    Posted On:
    4/26/2010 7:14pm


     Style: BJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hopefully the next 48 hours or so will bring some new information to light. I thought I read that Jenna's father made the call. Does he live with them? I wonder why he was there? Domestic violence is never good, but there are always three sides to the story.
  2. alex is offline
    alex's Avatar

    STOP POSTING!

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    8,210

    Posted On:
    4/26/2010 7:17pm

    supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawarma View Post
    And here I was thinking Tito was privately one of the more decent human beings in MMA and that his dickhole persona was strictly for the cage-stage. Guess I was wrong.
    yeah, i have always harboured that hope after seeing what a great coach he can be on TUF. shattered.
  3. patfromlogan is offline
    patfromlogan's Avatar

    Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Hilo Island of Hawaii
    Posts
    8,871

    Posted On:
    4/26/2010 7:25pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I'd be mad at her too since she ruined her chest with silicon.
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez
  4. patfromlogan is offline
    patfromlogan's Avatar

    Heavyweight

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Hilo Island of Hawaii
    Posts
    8,871

    Posted On:
    4/26/2010 7:26pm

    supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GirlJock View Post
    Hopefully the next 48 hours or so will bring some new information to light. I thought I read that Jenna's father made the call. Does he live with them? I wonder why he was there? Domestic violence is never good, but there are always three sides to the story.
    Her father was fucking her too?!?!?!?
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez
  5. Marrt is offline
    Marrt's Avatar

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    756

    Posted On:
    4/26/2010 8:26pm


     Style: default std

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fug View Post
    Her father was fucking her too?!?!?!?
    hence the domestic violence - why do you think Tito was so mad...
  6. Squerlli is offline
    Squerlli's Avatar

    Registered User

    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NO! SLEEP! TILL BROOKLYN!
    Posts
    3,683

    Posted On:
    4/26/2010 8:26pm

    Join us... or die
     Style: Hiatus

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Vid's or it never happened.
  7. Emevas is offline
    Emevas's Avatar

    Dysfunctionally Strong

    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Minot AFB, ND
    Posts
    6,788

    Posted On:
    4/26/2010 9:48pm

    supporting member
     Style: Boxing/Wrestling

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You'd think if a professional fighter was involved in domestic abuse, the victim would be far worse off than just visible bruises.

    But then, Tito was never known for finishing fights.
    "Emevas,
    You're a scrapper, I like that."-Ronin69
  8. Robstafarian is offline
    Robstafarian's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Chesterfield, VA
    Posts
    1,823

    Posted On:
    4/27/2010 12:39am


     Style: None

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    yeah, i have always harboured that hope after seeing what a great coach he can be on TUF. shattered.
    Secon...third-ed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Snake Plissken View Post
    cuz FastPass on Indiana Jones was like being a ghetto rock star.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiko
    But graffiti isn't a bowl of fruit...
    Quote Originally Posted by Robstafarian View Post
    Merely insulting you is not an ad hominem fallacy: them calling you an idiot would be ad hominem if they said "You are an idiot, therefore your argument is invalid."

    What is instead happening is thus:
    1. Your argument is bullshit.
    2. You keep repeating, and expanding upon, your argument.
    3. Therefore, you are an idiot.

    That isn't an ad hominem fallacy; that's inductive reasoning.
  9. Hiro Protagonist is offline
    Hiro Protagonist's Avatar

    Has entered Barovia...

    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    5,436

    Posted On:
    4/27/2010 2:17am

    supporting member
     

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, while I am not a doctor, what exactly would a bandage like this bring for a benefit?



    Because Ms Jameson doesn't seem to show any other kind of injuries.

    Needless to say, every time she is in front of the camera, she keeps the arm stiff. Every time we get a shot from her where she is not aware or in the direct focus, the arm suddenly loosens.

    Yeah, I am an asshole.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.