Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/24/2010 7:36am

Style: Vale-Tudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

nyc fighters needed, june 6th NYS championships Shooto rules mma

I am in need of fighters from New York from Kingston south, LI & NYC mainly,
    we are hosting our 11th show this june 6th, 40 miles south of albany ny! & it serves as our NY State championships, winners will fight on in Burlington VT in the cage the week of Aug 21rst in the Eastern USA championships.

We had a situation some of our NYC guys they lost thier gym, but we need to fill these bouts, I had the fights to qualify this winter for the upstate team, so I have a stable of guys from Albany,Elmira,Oneonta, Syracuse & Watertown
    who are looking for bouts.

all open class championship bouts are 3 X 4 min rounds, 20 X 20' 5 roped ring shooto rules(same as unified am mma.) I have rented the entire resort myself, nothing else is there!

we have emt's a doc & all, Championship belts to all open class winners.
    (they say warrior challenge NYS CHamp!)

the weights I need are
    Heavy

any of the circuts in the city, ie UCL or Gladiator fight league you guys could really help me here, I could get some rooms!

on a side note I have rented the entire facility if anyone would be interested in doing a grappling tourney or something I own 2 wrestling matts as well i would provide trophies, matts & facillity you get 60% I get 40 % split!

call me asap 518-872-9239

Posted On:
    4/28/2010 6:59pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi this is Tyler, i roll with BFC outta oneonta. In December I won my fight via ko in the second round, i just wanted to leave you somthing telling you im on board for june and i would perfer to fight at 155 however i weigh 150 right now and could possibly go down if need be. If you have an questions or comments you can contact me through here or give Dom our team leader a call! Thank you for your time and the best of luck in your next bout!

NOTE TO SELF - MOAR GRAPPLE - GET A NORMAL HAIR CUT - REPEAT

Posted On:
    4/28/2010 7:16pm

supporting member
     Style: Submission Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JC: Why is it that of all the sites you solicit fighters from, only Bullshido members actually show up?
    Now darkness comes; you don't know if the whales are coming. - Royce Gracie

KosherKickboxer has t3h r34l chi sao

In De Janerio, in blackest night,
    Luta Livre flees the fight,
    Behold Maeda's sacred tights;
    Beware my power... Blue Lantern's light!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/28/2010 7:26pm

Style: Vale-Tudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

good point!

that is why I am a frequent shopper, WW, but you are right I have only ever had 1 other fighters show up from another sight!

by the way tyler I have you matched already! & to the other guys Peter from UCL is bringing up some guys, still need a 185 lber over 35 though!

Posted On:
    4/28/2010 11:49pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Aight im good what weight do you want me at and if its not to much trouble could i ask for the fighters name, you can give him mine in return if he wants it!