--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Hey, you decided to troll a thread with the title gangsta. This thread isn't what you think. As Russ pointed out earlier, one of the best songs "IS NOT GANGSTA."
    That's fair. Just a touchy subject with me. We had one case in NY, the local toughs thought one young kid was a snitch (he wasn't). They hung him in a duffle bag and beat him to death with bats. Put the bag in a shopping cart and wheeled him over to the East River to dump him in broad daylight. When I see "This is gangsta......" that's the kind of stuff that comes to mind. Didn't mean to harsh up the thread that much.

In the blackest moment of a dying world, what have you become? supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is:

Is not:

Is not:

Is:

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorpal View Post
    That's fair. Just a touchy subject with me. We had one case in NY, the local toughs thought one young kid was a snitch (he wasn't). They hung him in a duffle bag and beat him to death with bats. Put the bag in a shopping cart and wheeled him over to the East River to dump him in broad daylight. When I see "This is gangsta......" that's the kind of stuff that comes to mind. Didn't mean to harsh up the thread that much.
    Hey, if I thought you were out of place, I would have created a trollshido thread. I'd rather know a reason why than think "what a douche." Many people see just the "**** tha Police" scenario and "Straight Jackin" side of gangsta Rap. The media doesn't report on songs like "put tha fuckin gun away," "I'm Dead," or "Hand of the Dead Body" which has a hook that says "N*** don't believe that song, that N****s wrong, gangstas don't live that long."

Considering some of the people I knew, past tense, those three songs were as real as it gets.

In the blackest moment of a dying world, what have you become? supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    IS

ugh

(button in upper right corner) Settings> (left menu under My Account) General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    IS

also ugh

(button in upper right corner) Settings> (left menu under My Account) General Settings > in Thread Display Options > Number of Posts to Show Per Page: 40

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    IS (rap battle)

Full version:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    IS

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!