Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/07/2010 8:40am

Style: Koryu Budo, Shooto

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    If you were a real man, you'd catch them and eat them.
    HTFU.

Only up to gold/silver. The new generation pokemon don't look all that tasty.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/23/2010 10:58pm

Style: Judo, MT, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    is the month over yet? or is it now the permanent slogan? if so, we should all get these:

http://milspecmonkey.com/store/produ...harden-up.html

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    5/23/2010 11:40pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    hilarious.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    5/23/2010 11:47pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i posted this article when i first heard about it, but i might re post it here since he seems to be getting a little more attention lately. chopper is dying.

i've bolded the part where chopper takes a teaspoon of cement.

'No cure' for dying Chopper Read

Mark 'Chopper' Read says he is very ill and will die soon from cirrhosis of the liver.

The former standover man is refusing to have a transplant, saying he does not want to take a liver away from a more deserving recipient.

"I haven't had a drop of alcohol for 18 months, I have cirrhosis of the liver... there's no cure for that," an unwell Read told ABC Local Radio.

Read, who contracted hepatitis C in prison through a blood-stained shaver, says he wants to see his two sons grow up, but he is still refusing a transplant.

"I'm not going to ask for a liver transplant, it's not fair," he said.

"I'm 55-years-old; I'm not going to put my name down against some 10-year-old kid."

Read, who could barely keep his eyes open throughout the ABC interview, revealed in March 2008 that he only has two to five years to live, but he is now unsure how much longer he has.

"I don't know, I haven't been back [to the doctor] for another opinion," he said.

Violent stories

ABC Local Radio reporter Rebecca Levingston says Read appeared an unsteady and sickly man when she met him minutes before he stepped on stage at the Narangba Tavern in Brisbane.

At the show he shared his thoughts on what he calls "the real underbelly" and he is straightforward about his message about crookedness.

"Crime's stupid, it's a waste of a life," he said.

"Anybody who thinks about ... taking up a criminal existence is an idiot, a fool. Don't bother doing it."

His show was packed with gruesome violent tales that keep the audience enthralled.

"A stand-up bloke with balls," as one audience member described him.

"He's an Australian legend," another said.

But audience members were only too aware of his obvious illness.

"He doesn't look very well," one man said.
    http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...14/2655706.htm

Posted On:
    5/24/2010 12:27am

forum leader
     Style: BJJ/ MMA/ MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ever heard Chopper rap? My mate produced and another mate guest appeared on his song "Night with Chopper". Look Chopper's album up, it's called Diary of a Mad Man.

BDon is the producer and keyboardist, Torcha is the rapper. A Broken Silence, their band, is making waves overseas, in Russia they reached top 15, Japan in the top ten, I believe. BDon and me were in a metal band in high school, then we teamed up later to make hip hop under the name SainAZilum when Sydney's hip hop scene was virtually non existent, then we started an underground hip hop club showcasing Aussie talent because there was kids out west with rhymes that were a crime not to produce.

Then bad **** happened because I was involved with bad people doing bad things and he went on to mix with some huge names in the industry becoming relatively successful and I went on to mix with some big names in the criminal world and became almost dead. My rap style became too "gangsta" because, well, I was an "independent", working for and to be in a bikie gang, and even I began to realise I didn't want what I had. I got out and to this day I have problems with some of the members who think I shouldn't have been able to be let out so easily.

We're (Me, BDon and Torcha) still friends and their album has a special thanks to me in it, which is pretty cool, but if I wasn't young and dumb and thinking being a criminal was fun, ****, I could be hitting the stage with them now.

That is the best advertisement for saying no to drugs anywhere ever.

PS: I'm not done yet, in music that is, not hip hop. I'm just hardening the **** up in life before I reflect on past bullshit via song.

Posted On:
    5/24/2010 5:09am

Join us... or die
     Style: mma /boxing/muai thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    was that the one at the end of the trojan warrior movie?
    Wasnt too bad.
    the rap not the movie

Posted On:
    5/25/2010 3:50pm

Style: Kettles (MA hiatus).

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In honour of HTFU month (even if it's past) I've quit my desk job and despite health problems have taken a job shifting hardcore by hand on a remote farm.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678