Our Sponsors:

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 567 LastLast

Posted On:
    4/23/2010 10:06am

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lots of people in the developing world have food, homes, motor vehicles, etc. of roughly "First World" standards.

They're generally not the ones who'll be compelled to get, untrained, into a ring, and try to wallop some other guy for a tiny purse while some fat blob American giggles and pisses himself because golly lookie 'em n1ggers go!
    Last edited by Rivington; 4/23/2010 10:12am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2010 10:08am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Chasing Amy" is Kevin Smith's only watchable movie and SomethingAwful is fucking horrible. I feel like this article exists in Opposite World.

Posted On:
    4/23/2010 10:10am

supporting member
     Style: Taijiquan/Shuai-Chiao/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by waxeater View Post
    The first twenty-five minutes of "Chasing Amy" is Kevin Smith's only watchable movie

Fixed.

Posted On:
    4/23/2010 10:23am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Assumptions about a motive here should include in all fairness the other steller alternative works of this social critique.

Lets see shall we proceed? Not all homeless people are mentally strained and an easy target to exploite.... some people want to be homeless right? And some homeless people no doubt would prefer an opportunity to beat another human being to a pulp and wouldn't ya know it here comes mr gotee all altruistic and **** and ready to give those homeless people an opportunity.

This guy is truly a bad guy I think that when he started his first project he gave others carte blanche to assume his motive. This project is no different. If he does not get hacked to death by dull machettes something is wrong.
    This thread never was a high quality conversation - My friend vern Gilbert on the William Acquier thread.

The fight in question having started over who owns which piece of rubble. Nicko1;2233174 On the Acquier Kim Fiasco slash thread.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    4/23/2010 3:49pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Yeah, thanks for reinforcing his "assumption."
    dude, get educated.
    third world countries arent all dufar* with little potbellied kids begging for food.
    (*dufar is near sudan**)

(** sudan is a country in africa***)

(***oh FFS! just get educated ok? geesh..)

Posted On:
    4/23/2010 3:51pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysol View Post
    Did anyone else picture the "civilized, non-bigot non-racist" to be a 40 year old mobile home resident who was blowing off steam over the fact that he spilled Bud Light on his pair of non-**** stained jeans?
    Really? I read it more as a mid-40s WASP who's never traveled further than 5 miles away their 4-bathroom, 6-bedroom house in the suburbs of Connecticut. "You're a bad person and your mother would be ashamed of you" gave me a good laugh, though.

Being Sublime Daily

Posted On:
    4/23/2010 4:56pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ/MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nevermind.... I withdraw what I said, seeing how I failed to watch the 2nd video and Mr. 3 million volts. I concur.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/23/2010 5:03pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell View Post
    dude, get educated.
    third world countries arent all dufar* with little potbellied kids begging for food.
    (*dufar is near sudan**)

(** sudan is a country in africa***)

(***oh FFS! just get educated ok? geesh..)
    Maybe if you stop trying to be funny and type without contradictions, that reinforce his point, you can tell someone to be more educated.

most people in the third world eat on a daily basis, just not that nutricious or 3 times a day.
    Are these the people fighting? You are doing the same thing as the idiot in that thread.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 4/23/2010 5:06pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2010 6:43pm

Style: judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Let's hope that fat douche gets ass raped and receives bonus aids and ass cancer. People that exploits 3 world citizens like that needs a gigantic potion of bad luck.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    4/24/2010 4:57am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Maybe if you stop trying to be funny and type without contradictions, that reinforce his point, you can tell someone to be more educated.

Are these the people fighting? You are doing the same thing as the idiot in that thread.
    you should visit the argumentatives anonymous, bro.
    just because some people live in a third world country doesnt mean they have to be taken by the hand and be shown the light by imperialistic ammerikuh.
    if those guys want to be retards then thats their godgiven right.
    i think the american bald dude is a huge douchebag, but if there's people stupid enough, then hey...cant save em all.
    look IIF, i know your media tells you otherwise, but people around the globe have digferent values and not everyone wants to be an american and shares your values.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 567 LastLast