Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/30/2010 11:35am

Style: Noob-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1 View Post
    ...If he's in a weapons co, he'll do alot of nothing...
    Point taken. My experience was on the line and the weekenders were all line, so anything I say is NOT universal.

Now what would be messed up is, after all this, Sirc ends up at a MAW.

United States Marine.

Posted On:
    4/30/2010 11:43am

Join us... or die
     Style: MCMAP, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    if by messed up, you mean awesome.

Seriously though, sirc, go talk to a recruiter, and like I've said before, if you're getting anything less then guaranteed e-2, you're getting screwed. You might even be able to snaggle e-3, depending on how good your recruiter is.

PROOF that I'm not a completely useless poster:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...0&postcount=58

Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce
    3moose1 is correct. Sig THAT, you fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by sochin101 View Post
    I went out with a delightful young woman who was on a regimen of pills that made her taste of burned onions.
    That is not conducive to passionate cunnilingus, my friend, let me assure you.
    Quote Originally Posted by HappyOldGuy View Post
    I agree with moosey

Shime Waza Test Dummy

Posted On:
    4/30/2010 2:22pm

Join us... or die
     Style: StrikeyGrappling & WW2-fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, nevermind. SKP said it all. Of course, he was at 29 Stumps which must have sucked hard. But most everything else I agree with.

But really, you should go Army. I don't really think you'd like being a Corpsman, & you definitely are not hard enough to go 8404.
    & I don't want you to do it, honestly. It would honestly sully almost every good memory I have of it all.
    "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)
    ***Was this quote "taken out of context"?***

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."
    ~ The Secret of Judo (Jiichi Watanabe & Lindy Avakian), p.19

"Hope is not a method... nor is enthusiasm."
    ~ Brigadier General Gordon Toney

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/30/2010 3:06pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On the plus side, you'll be the wielder of the "Silver Bullet", which you'll likely enjoy.

Shime Waza Test Dummy

Posted On:
    4/30/2010 3:09pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devil View Post
    On the plus side, you'll be the wielder of the "Silver Bullet", which you'll likely enjoy.
    heheheheh, that's totally true. He'd probably love all the post-libo bore punch action too, huh? Man, if I never see a steel cotton swab again, it'll be too soon...
    "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."

His heart was visible, and the dismal sack that maketh excrement of what is eaten.

Posted On:
    4/30/2010 3:12pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jude View Post
    heheheheh, that's totally true. He'd probably love all the post-libo bore punch action too, huh? Man, if I never see a steel cotton swab again, it'll be too soon...
    Ewwww.

Shime Waza Test Dummy

Posted On:
    4/30/2010 3:18pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by devil View Post
    Ewwww.
    The only thing worse than getting your bore punched is GIVING the bore punch. Have no doubts about that.

Tho there was this one guy that came into the BAS with a terrible ear ache, & I eventually ended up fishing a bunch of old camo paint, a big ol' half-rotten bug of some kind, and what seems like a quarter cup of smelly ass pus & cerumen. Yeah, that was worse.

Posted On:
    4/30/2010 3:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mmmm. I've never done either but if given the choice, I'd opt to be the giver rather than the receiver.

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    4/30/2010 10:00pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 3moose1 View Post
    ...last field op, our docs shot the mk-19 and the mah deuce :)
    Damn straight. Our 1st Sgt. always made sure the docs got a turn on all the gear.

This thread is a moot point however. I doubt any branch would accept Sirc. That is, unless he was lying about the heart condition he made a big deal out of a few years ago.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    5/24/2010 4:08am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Ex-Tomiki Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm not sure how much things have changed in the two years since I've gotten out, but Naval Reservists of all persuasions have a harder time getting into programs like FMF, not to mention making rank.

HM's don't advance particularly fast either, and after a few years if you haven't put a crow on, you might find yourself coming up against something called Perform to Serve where they basically show your ass the door after a certain predetermined number of years if you haven't made rank.

Still, play your cards right, keep your nose clean, and you might get lucky enough to get attached to a destroyer where you'll spend your days lancing boils, skating off in a BDS station, handing out no-shave chits to lazy fucks, giving yourself IVs after coming in from liberty seven shades of fucked up and berating people for not washing their hands after taking a ****.

Plus, you'll get to spend a few months just outside of Chicago freezing your ass off and cursing the day you walked into the recruiter's office and said "That's a nice track suit. How can I get one of those?"
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 67 LastLast