I am a Ninja bitches!! Deal with it

Posted On:
    4/22/2010 10:19am

Join us... or die
     Style: Improv comedy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom .C View Post
    You are one global warming causing catastophic ozone destroying earth killing machine. The polar ice cap melts in your honor.
    All I am saying is I fart and a Volcano blows in Iceland

Draw your own conclusions

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    4/22/2010 10:30am

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nwp View Post
    I survived fifteen years of Jnp beating me to a pulp. Match that! . . .
    Damn, you post like you talk. Forever.

My "I did it!" shirt is in my drawer at my house. I know what's important.

For the record, he's right, I was uncommonly mean and brutal toward my brother when we were growing up. I'm still pretty ashamed about that.

Ninja Fruit

Posted On:
    4/22/2010 10:40am

Style: JKD, Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jnp View Post
    Damn, you post like you talk. Forever.

My "I did it!" shirt is in my drawer at my house. I know what's important.

For the record, he's right, I was uncommonly mean and brutal toward my brother when we were growing up. I'm still pretty ashamed about that.
    You're supposed to tell a story about beating him up.

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    4/22/2010 4:14pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    we're not on dr Phil people, stay on topic.

Certified Personal Trainer and Drinker of Coffee

Posted On:
    4/22/2010 4:27pm

supporting member
     Style: SAMBO/BJJ/Judo and others

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega the Merciless View Post
    Oh **** you bitch.
    I kid of course, lord knows you've pwned me quite a few more times since 2001

Titanium laced beauty

Posted On:
    4/22/2010 4:32pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ, wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by tao.jonez View Post
    You're supposed to tell a story about beating him up.
    The only purpose that would serve is to convince many of you that I'm a complete asshole instead of only being a partial one.

What's there to tell? I punched my younger brother until he fell down. Then I started kicking him in the gut. Repeat ad infinitum. The only good thing that came out of that is that it made him one seriously tough ************ that can take a huge amount of damage and keep on going.

He has an incredible story of his own. I asked him to tell it when I talked to him earlier today. Hopefully he will do so.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/22/2010 9:28pm

Style: The Way of Hand and Foot

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's another story. This one happened 2 years ago at a party I was at with my cousin, my friend, his cousin and his cousin's best friend.

It was around Christmas time and we went to this party that my cousin's friend was having. Her family rented out a community center and so it was a pretty nice little get together. After about an hour I was standing in the corner after taking a break from dancing with several of the girls there. Checking my phone I didn't bother to notice my cousin had actually stepped outside with his friend talking. Twenty minutes later there was a big commotion at the front. Even with music blasting you could hear swearing and people yelling.

Looking up I called my friend over and we looked around for my cousin. Moving past people we went to the front when this girl ran to me and said "Yo your cousin is about to fight!"

I don't think I have ever run so fast in my life. Bobbing and weaving past people I ran outside to see my cousin being pressed by three other kids. Not even hesitating I ran up next to him along with my friend. I don't remember the exact details but it was basically over some stupid bullshit. Naturally I tried for diplomacy....and failed.

"Look just drop it alright? It's a party. Have a soda, pull a girl over and dance with her and have fun. No need to fight over bullshit." I said standing next to my cousin. To no luck as these clowns started shouting, trying to hype it up. Grabbing my cousin I tried to get us away when one of the morons grabbed him.

Turning around I gave him a hard side kick to his ribs. He dropped to the floor. The other morons rushed and that's when the melee began. First guy charged swinging his right fist. I blocked and punched him in the stomach then did a quick three punch combo before elbowing him in the nose. Grabbing his head I rammed my knee as hard as I could into it. Second guy down. Turning around my cousin and the other guy were going at it. He can fight and hold his own, but ever since we were little I was always of the mindset of "If one fights the other does to."

So naturally I ran over as my cousin and him were exchanging a flurry of punches. Grabbing the guys shoulder I spun him around and punched him hard in the eye then again in his cheek. What followed next was kinda funny as me and my cousin took turns beating the hell out this guy.

While we were fighting more and more guys came out to watch and/or help. Unfortunately it got real crazy when the guys that started the fight called up their crew or whatever and an all out brawl ensued. I heard a siren wail and saw flashing lights. I knew what it meant. Police.

"**** we have to go.' So we ran away (we were in a parking lot btw). We must have run full speed for a good ten minutes away from the scene until my friiend and his girlfriend pulled up with her car. Climbing in we drove off.

To this day the absolute craziest fight I have ever been in.

Posted On:
    4/23/2010 3:20am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yes....you're a troll, arent you?
    also: do not use words like 'word' or 'yo' unless you're black.
    i used to have a white gf from nyc who used to say that all the time.
    ridiculous.

edit: no, actually: black readers of bulshido: dont use words like word or yo neither, mkay?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/23/2010 4:04am

Style: Parkour and Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Took my son to a dentist when he was one for what we thought was an infected tooth. Got the jitters when the dentist looked up and said, "I've never seen this before." He sent us to a mouth surgeon (whatever that's called), who sent us to get some CATscans. I held my son while they sedated him, which felt oddly like holding a dog being put to sleep. We're told we'll get results next week.

Next day I'm working (construction at the time) and my wife pulls up, says the surgeon called and is sending us to U of I to get an emergency biopsy. (because the data for the biopsy was going to get sent there anyway, so this way we'd get results a little quicker). I kept a straight face, sent my wife to pick up the boy while I went to go pack some bags. Bawled my eyes out after we split up, but put a strong face on for them for the next three days. Drove to Iowa City, held my son while they sedated him, laid him on the surgeon's table. Held my wife while she cried. Calmed her down, went for a walk alone so I could cry too.

Long story short, it's a disease you've never heard of (Langerhans cell histiocytosis), and my son is put on oral chemo for a year. All told, I've put him on the table twice and fed him the crap for two years. But before any of this, before the boy was born, my wife had an 18-lb. ovarian cyst (size of a watermelon) and partial hysterectomy done. While she was three months pregnant.

All's well now.

Posted On:
    4/23/2010 4:21am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ehr....did you read the op bro?
    glad to hear your kid is okay now, dont get me wrong.
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 101112 LastLast