Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/21/2010 11:57am

Style: The Way of Hand and Foot

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    First time I used my Taekwondo training to fend off an attack.

I was at the mall with my girlfriend. I got us some seats at the food court and went to go and get us a snack (soft buttery pretzels FTW). Coming back I see some guy talking to her. Turns out it is one of her douche bag friends that has a crush on her. I walk over and politely ask if he give us space. He looks me up and down and tries to dismiss it. She looks at me. I raise an eyebrow and set our food down.

"Maybe I wasn't clear." I said facing him. "But you need to leave. Now."

He stands up facing me. Laughing he starts mouthing off and goes to push me. Without hesitating I grab his wrist, hit him in the neck and force him to the ground in a supine wrist lock. He starts squirming and I tighten my grip.

"Now you **** head I'll say it once more. Go away or I break your fucking wrist off." He gets the hint and walks away. I sat down and take a bite of my pretzel. Girlfriend looks at me. "That was surprising. I know how much you don't like him I thought you'd just come in and toss his ass away or something." she said. I looked at her and started chuckling.

Later we walked out of a JC Penny when who do we run into? Tough guy from before. Only know he is with GASP! TWO OF HIS HOMIES OH KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN?!

Him: "Yeah try that kung fu **** now." (Dude....come on)
    Me: "....Really? Over something petty? Look man just walk away no one has to get hurt."
    Idiot #2: "So whats good man?"
    Me: "Last chance. Walk away."

I took my girlfriend by the hand and led her away. I told her to go and get mall security. Just as I finished one of the idiots grabbed me by my right shoulder. Bad move....

Turning around I knocked his hand away. I gave him a quick jab to his nose followed by another jab then a counter punch. One idiot down. Second one tries rushing me with a wild haymaker swing. I ducked underneath and did an upper cut right in his gut. He reeled over from the blow and I then grabbed his head and buried my knee in his groin. Two idiots down. Now a large crowd gathered to watch and the third idiot is standing there hesitating.

"NOW ARE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS DONE BECAUSE THIS **** IS GETTING VERY OLD?! COOL OUT AND JUST WALK AWAY AND LEAVE US ALONE!!"

Third idiot grabs me by the shoulders and pushed me against a cell phone booth. I slapped him in both his ears and he stumbled back. He rushed me again, I did a cut kick to his left knee. I then did a turning kick to his thigh followed by a rear leg side kick into his gut. He tried one last attempt and swung with two punches. Ducking under the first one I cut to the side and swept his leg from underneath. As he hit the ground I did a knife hand strike to his throat.

The first guy from before had gotten back up and took a boxers stance. Putting my right leg behind me I brought one hand up by my face keeping the other low. He rushed with a flurry of punches. Blocking them all I grabbed his right arm with my left. With my other hand I did a back fist to his temple followed by a knife hand to his throat. For a final attempt he swung with his right, I blocked. He then tried grabbing me. Breaking the grip I did a side kick to his knee.

At this point I wasn't going all out so I decided it was time to finish with this idiot. Checking side kick followed by roundhouse to right leg>hook punch to ribs>upper cut>hook punch to chin followed by my shoving him back and doing a quick back kick right in his gut sending him (hilariously) into one of his buddies. They then stumbled to their feet as mall security finally came and threw the idiots out.

After that it went back to a normal night out with my girlfriend. I later learned my cousin and two of his pals were in the mall and saw the whole fight transpire. Apparently he told them all "We don't have to help him watch this will be funny." I jokingly said I should kick all their asses for not helping me.

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    4/21/2010 12:37pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    one time, in band camp...
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao

Stillness is death

Posted On:
    4/21/2010 12:42pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     NY Combat Sambo Style: combat sambo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seriously though, a few years ago I was running (back when I was stupid enough to run..LOL) in a local park here in Queens. I was on a mile track that ran through the park. There was a family picnicing by one part of the track. They had a German Sheppard. Every time I passed them the dog (no leash) would start to run at me, but turn back when called by the owner. Finally, on mile 6, the dog ran and jumped at my face...ready to bite. My immediate reaction was to punch it in the face...LOL. I got him square in the nose and it backed off...whimpering. The owner comes over to scream at me for punching his dog, but kept his distance since I just beat up his dog...LOL. I basically looked at him and said, "are you going to come over here and do something or just shoot off your mouth?" He turned and walked off with the dog back to his family.
    One of the best Bullshido investigations ever written: http://www.bullshido.org/David_Kujawski_Investigation

"disgruntled ex student who couldn't hack training with Dave and his material and opted out (could be called pussied out) of training to go to Sambo" - Mor Sao

Posted On:
    4/21/2010 1:47pm

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ADM View Post
    My stories pale in comparison ... I have a small one.

I had a guy at school who was a bully towards me, he was pretty much my size (lightweight) but always had his 'tough' mates to back him up. So he saw this as a Golden ticket to be a douche bag whenever he could inside and outside of school.

About a year after school had ended, I entered a local tournament when who should line up on the opposite side of the mat, but this guy.

I proceeded to belt the **** out of him for 2.5 minutes. Never, ever heard from him again since that day, it was a good day :)
    HA! something very similar happend to me, we are both heavy weights...but he was more experienced and older then me... he definently had strength also! I ended up reversing him into a pin :P it was EPIC!! oh and he diddnt take me down once :P :icon_lol: but if he were to get a better grip on me omg! freaking panda. (he was a bully)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/21/2010 2:09pm

Style: Aiki Jujitsu, Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alucard619 View Post
    First time I used my Taekwondo training to fend off an attack.

I was at the mall with my girlfriend. I got us some seats at the food court and went to go and get us a snack (soft buttery pretzels FTW). Coming back I see some guy talking to her. Turns out it is one of her douche bag friends that has a crush on her. I walk over and politely ask if he give us space. He looks me up and down and tries to dismiss it. She looks at me. I raise an eyebrow and set our food down.

"Maybe I wasn't clear." I said facing him. "But you need to leave. Now."

He stands up facing me. Laughing he starts mouthing off and goes to push me. Without hesitating I grab his wrist, hit him in the neck and force him to the ground in a supine wrist lock. He starts squirming and I tighten my grip.

"Now you **** head I'll say it once more. Go away or I break your fucking wrist off." He gets the hint and walks away. I sat down and take a bite of my pretzel. Girlfriend looks at me. "That was surprising. I know how much you don't like him I thought you'd just come in and toss his ass away or something." she said. I looked at her and started chuckling.

Later we walked out of a JC Penny when who do we run into? Tough guy from before. Only know he is with GASP! TWO OF HIS HOMIES OH KNOW WHAT WILL HAPPEN?!

Him: "Yeah try that kung fu **** now." (Dude....come on)
    Me: "....Really? Over something petty? Look man just walk away no one has to get hurt."
    Idiot #2: "So whats good man?"
    Me: "Last chance. Walk away."

I took my girlfriend by the hand and led her away. I told her to go and get mall security. Just as I finished one of the idiots grabbed me by my right shoulder. Bad move....

Turning around I knocked his hand away. I gave him a quick jab to his nose followed by another jab then a counter punch. One idiot down. Second one tries rushing me with a wild haymaker swing. I ducked underneath and did an upper cut right in his gut. He reeled over from the blow and I then grabbed his head and buried my knee in his groin. Two idiots down. Now a large crowd gathered to watch and the third idiot is standing there hesitating.

"NOW ARE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS DONE BECAUSE THIS **** IS GETTING VERY OLD?! COOL OUT AND JUST WALK AWAY AND LEAVE US ALONE!!"

Third idiot grabs me by the shoulders and pushed me against a cell phone booth. I slapped him in both his ears and he stumbled back. He rushed me again, I did a cut kick to his left knee. I then did a turning kick to his thigh followed by a rear leg side kick into his gut. He tried one last attempt and swung with two punches. Ducking under the first one I cut to the side and swept his leg from underneath. As he hit the ground I did a knife hand strike to his throat.

The first guy from before had gotten back up and took a boxers stance. Putting my right leg behind me I brought one hand up by my face keeping the other low. He rushed with a flurry of punches. Blocking them all I grabbed his right arm with my left. With my other hand I did a back fist to his temple followed by a knife hand to his throat. For a final attempt he swung with his right, I blocked. He then tried grabbing me. Breaking the grip I did a side kick to his knee.

At this point I wasn't going all out so I decided it was time to finish with this idiot. Checking side kick followed by roundhouse to right leg>hook punch to ribs>upper cut>hook punch to chin followed by my shoving him back and doing a quick back kick right in his gut sending him (hilariously) into one of his buddies. They then stumbled to their feet as mall security finally came and threw the idiots out.

After that it went back to a normal night out with my girlfriend. I later learned my cousin and two of his pals were in the mall and saw the whole fight transpire. Apparently he told them all "We don't have to help him watch this will be funny." I jokingly said I should kick all their asses for not helping me.
    Great story man.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/21/2010 2:22pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This one time my freind was high, He got angry because of somthing...I dunno it was really dumb and he was high. He runs over and punches me (at this point im like wtf) I grab his head and sprawl.....then some random shuffling (he was high VERY HIGH) and I end up in mount slapping him a little. Lame story, I know

1% Shark is better than you.

Posted On:
    4/21/2010 3:03pm

supporting memberforum leaderstaff
     Style: BJJ/Shidokan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I once broek my arm in a Muay Thai fight then spent 2 rounds punching my opponent with my broken arm. When the fight was over the doctor wouldn't believe my arm was broken until I put his hand on the bone and made it flop around. Afterwards I went and had quesadillas because I was too hungry to go to the hospital. Then 2 years later for the sake of reciprocity I broke someone else's arm the same way.

Ninja Fruit

Posted On:
    4/21/2010 3:20pm

Style: JKD, Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why'd you wait 2 years?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/21/2010 3:59pm

Style: boxing, bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Last time I got into a fight it was cause the kid smacked my now ex-girlfriend's ass at a lingerie party she dragged me to. I told her I was going to get into a fight that night, just new it. When your girl dresses up in boy shorts, fishnets, stilletos, bra, top hat, fur coat and one of them cigarette holder things from the 20's and goes to a party that is in a well known party apartment complex (we were in college) that had a keg, something was going down.

Sure enough, guy slapped my girls ass. At this point, after she yelled at him for a bit, I was like, **** it, now we can go home and have some fun. But, him and his friends kept talkin and callin her a bitch so i got in his face a bit and chased him around a table after i pushed him (he ran for some reason, oh yeah, he was a *****). I start to go around the other way around the table to head him off and his buddy steps in front of me and says "You aint gonna doing anything", so i pushed him and this kid actually had a testicle and when he started to step back towards me I gave him a nice lil right cross, left hook combo that knocked him on his ass. He kept runnin his mouth while he was gettin up so I gave him another right and down he went again. You would figure if a larger guy is standing over you, and just put you down to the ground with three punches twice you would keep your mouth shut. For some reason, probably the beer, the dude didnt understand to stop cursin at me and my girl while gettin up, so another right came and put him on his ass again after he got up. The funny thing was that his other two friends didnt have the balls to even try and break up the fight, it was they guy's apartment who we were at who broke it up.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/21/2010 4:53pm

Style: Working out

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ill tell you why I'm better then you....
    I came up with this thread idea like a week ago entitled your best martial art moment....
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast