Style
    Judo super noob
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I'll just take a second to introduce myself

I have already made an ass out of myself already by posting some pretty noobish stuff so I figured it might be better to hang out here for a bit.

I am NoGroinNoKrav. I have been training in krav maga for about a year and a half now. I am currently a yellow belt in krav maga (even though I know a good amount of schools don't follow the belt system and belts are worthless anyway. They exist only as a means to organize the system.)

Some non related martial arts stuff is that I am an avid reader of both fiction and non fiction. I enjoy books on philosophy and sociology. In terms of fiction my favorite author is Mark Twain, I really enjoy this guys sense of humor!

Umm I also like video games and anime/manga. Though You would have no idea unless I told you about it.

I'm currently trying to get a job so I can afford to go to a gym and do BJJ as a supplement to my Krav.

Well thats it

PS-I am 18

Style
    Boxing, Rowing Fu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi NGNK, welcome to the boards.

Have you trained in anything other than krav maga? What is it about krav that you enjoy?

Good luck on the BJJ front - its a fantastic art, and jiu jitsu experience will give you an edge in pretty much every other form of grappling.

Also, does your krav school spar/compete?

Stu xD

Style
    Judo super noob
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I live in Mcdojo central. My school is small right now. I would hardly call it a school since we have to train outside a kung fu school. No team yet just because there are lots of newer guys. There are only two students who have a higher rank then me. We gotta get the newbies up to speed. Though we do spar.

I like Krav because of the simple to use offensive weapons, and defenses. I'm a close range fighter so BJJ would help me.

Style
    Boxing, Rowing Fu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By "close range" do you mean clinch range or on the ground? If the former, have you considered Judo? It'll make you much better in the clinch, and you'll learn some awesome throws. Plus Its usually much more readily available and much cheaper than BJJ.

Stu xD

Style
    Judo super noob
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Judo is not available in my area. I plan to take it in the future, Ground and Clinch are best for me.

Style
    BJJ
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey there nice to meet you... I love Mark Twain too